The summer party

It all started with a party in the summer break. She went there because her boyfriend asked her to and the red haired girl went there because she had nothing else to do. But just like that, it started a whole new thing for both of them.

You see, these girls have known each other for quite some time now, but they never really talked. Maybe due to the fact that they never had that much in common or the social differences.

The girl that was bribed or asked by her boyfriend to come to the party was Mia. She was your typical it girl. Rich family, good looks, popular personality and funny. The only thing she lacked was love and in her eyes you could see how tired she was of the average teenage love.

She never really understood the term, she saw love and knew about it but never felt it. Blaming her family that they always gave her everything that she wanted and that she never needed to keep something if she got bored of it.

She was more of a ludus type of lover, never in it properly, only for fun and when the night was gone,she was as well. Hence why she was nicknamed the heartbreaker in her school. But she always had a little hope for finding love and being loved. She was now in the living room where the party was at full blast.

Dancing with her friends and singing along to music about love. Her boyfriend comes from behind and she kissed him. They start to dance together. Getting really intimate with each other. But even now she had the feeling that it wasn't it, she was only with him because they were family friends and he was the only attractive guy,who didn't send her a lot of messages or disturbed her peace.

After a while she gets bored of dancing and goes to the kitchen to get something to drink. As she opens the fridge to get a bottle of soda her hand touches another one. She flinches as if she was electrocuted, Mia looks at the hand and then at the person and sees Andreea.

Andreea looks at her just as shocked by the electricity they both got from their touch. Mia smiles at her and lets her get what she wanted. Andreea only nods, gets a bottle of water and then goes back to the backyard were the party wasn't as wild and it looked cozy. She looks after Andreea but averts her gaze when Andreea looks back at her.

Finding a distraction as her friends come along "hey Mia get me a bottle as well" her best friend says and hugs her. She obliges and gives her friend a bottle of beer as well. "Want to get out of this party?" Mia asks her. She impatiently waits for Lily's answer but the girl laughs at Mia "girl are you high? We barely got here, plus I want to fuck Finn" she winks at Mia who just rolls her eyes "but I got bored" and she pouts.

"Then go fuck Lee, you won't be bored then" but Mia just scoffs. The only thing she needs now is a sore body. She stays in the kitchen a little bit longer. "What am I doing here, I need to go home" but she just clears her mind off with alcohol. Mia looks through her phone at the story people were putting about the party.

She scrolls until she stops and sees her boyfriend letting a girl do him a lap dance. Mia's sad but not sad about Lee cheating on her, but sad that she can't make herself be mad or annoyed that her boyfriend is cheating on her. She is somehow relieved that now she can break up with him without making it seem that it was her fault.

Although the girl was in peace about what Lee was doing a few walls away from her. Lily was not, the girl burst into the room looking furious. She grips Mia's wrist and gets her to sit up. "Mia stop being a mop and be the bad girl you actually are" Lily says as she shakes Mia harder by the shoulders.

"But I don't care!" Mia screams "in my opinion he can do whatever the fuck he wants" she says back and shakes Lily as well, but Lily doesn't stop and shakes Mia harder "but your pride is in line" . They stop when they hear someone chuckle. Mia looks mortified when she sees Andreea. Lily rolls her eyes, "fuck off loser" she says and flips Andreea. The redhead only smirks at what the blonde girl told her.