Fight

Andreea's pov.

After I check for the 5th time that Mia's fever is gone I get my stuff in the backpack.

"Text me when you get safely back" she says leaning against the door frame. The light hits her enough so her soft features can glow. Sometimes is hard for me to understand how someone so hot can be together with me.

"Yeah sure, are you really ok?" And I touch her forehead just to be sure. Mia holds my wrist
"Yes nanny, now go or your parents might think that you are in danger" and when I get out she smacks my ass hard. I gasp and she has the audacity to giggle and bite her lip.

"See you tomorrow" and I get closer to her. I could kiss her but as I motion to lean into it, I hit her ass. She pouts at me but smiles when I kiss her lips.

"Ok now go!" And pushes me away from the door.

————————————————————————

When I get back home mom is already putting the dinner. She looks at me a little annoyed

"Where have you been?" And she arches her brow.

I take a bread stick and bite it.

"To a friend"

"What friend?"

"A girl...friend" and she looks at me to give her more information.

"I made a new friend this summer, her name is Mia" and right then Anastasia comes in the kitchen

"Mia is so pretty" and I smile at that.

"Oh really honey?" And mom takes Anastasia in her lap.

"Yes she was to our tea party" she says and mom now looks at me surprised

"Now that's a first" and I shrug.

"Ok now Ana baby go call for your siblings to come to the kitchen" and Anastasia jumps and runs shouting to Annais.

"Ok mom stop looking at me like that, Mia is a new girl that I'm friends with and after a party we were hungry and there were no places open to eat" and she smirks at me.

"Indeed, so you just came up with the idea to invite a pretty girl to your house just to eat?"

And I nod.

"Ok kiddo, I believe you, maybe now you could make new friends instead of just going out with your gang"

"But you like them" and she nods.

"Yes,but you need more friends, you antisocial, what happened to that blond girl?" And I roll my eyes.

"She got dumb so we had to sacrifice her to satan" and then the rest of the family comes and we start to eat.

————————————————————————

I call Mike "you up?" And he scoffs "bitch it's only 2 am" And I laugh.

"So is your brother's home free this weekend?" And he hums.

"Yes, we can go fuck there and do whatever we want" and I smile at that.

"Who are we inviting?"

"Well I can guess that you want your girlfriend there" and I blush at that. Still not used to someone else referring to Mia as my girlfriend.

"If you want to" and Mike starts to laughs

"Yeah sure, only if I want, bitch you've been drooling everyday at school"

"I did not you mongrel" and I can see him rolling his eyes.

"Ok so Mia is on the list, but she cannot be there alone, they would think that something might be up and I'm sick of the others saying that she might like me" and I nod.