Dizzy

Everyone prepares for the late breakfast. Mia is helping Lily with the food,but its clear to everyone that she's only in the kitchen to keep company to the blonde girl. From time to time, tasting the food that Lily is preparing.

Andreea and Mike are in the next room preparing the table and Mariah is making lemonade with Jace. The only one who's still absent is Finn. All of his friends roll their eyes when he comes into the room,  hair ruffled up and his neck full of hickey.

"Morning thot" Mike says and Andreea snickers, but the blonde boy rolls his eyes.
"Do you need some help?" But Mike shakes his head "we are already done" and Finn nods, too sleepy to care and just lays on the sofa.

Andreea and Mike go in the kitchen to see what is taking the girls so long. When the redhead's eyes find Mia she struggles to keep her ground. The blue eyed girl is on the counter while Goldilocks is between her legs putting some lipstick on Mia's lip.

Mike starts wheezing, interrupting Mia anf Lily who look at him surprised. "When's the food ready, lovebirds" Andreea says, the venom in her words so obvious Mia gulps even though she has no idea why Andreea might be mad. When Lily turns her back at the taller girl, Mia mouths a "what's wrong?" But Andreea ignores her and takes the food.

After they eat, Finn gets to wash all the dishes, due to the fact that he didn't help with anything. "So what's the plan for today?" Mike says bored. On Lily's face creeps a small smile, which kind of makes Andreea disgusted.

"We can go downstairs, I have a swimming pool and jacuzzi" she says and locks her arm with Mia's. The innocent girl smiles at her best friend and nods. Andreea knows that she's stupid for thinking that there's something more between those two.

But, loving Mia has this affect on her. She wants the girl only for herself, the hour they spent fucking was not enough for Andreea's sex drive. "That sounds fun! Let's go!" Mariah says and gets up with Mike.

Jace as well nods and follows Mariah, at least Andreea doesn't have to worry about the dark blonde boy. She gets up as well and glances at Mia who's talking to Lily about something. She sighs and goes upstairs.

The redhead is lucky enough that Mariah had a spare pair of bikini. The bikini is red and it's a great match with Andreea's pale skin and fiery hair. When they get out of the room Finn and Mike nod at them "good choices guys" Finn says and winks at them. But being friends for almost five years has its benefits. The girls see right through his fuckboy appearance and only roll their eyes pushing the blonde boy away.

"To think that you have the audacity to flirt with us" Andreea says and flips her hair.
Mariah nods "don't forget pretty boy, we were the ones who taught you how to flirt" she says and Mike chuckles. When they get in the basement where the pool is, they stop amazed by the design. The pool is almost the size of an olympic pool. There are waterfalls in the middle and multiple sofas and beach chairs to sit on.

The black marble makes everything look elegant and the best piece in the room is the tall girl in a two piece body suit. Mia's bikinis are white and to hold it on her ass, she has two bows that Andreea knows, she could untie them so easily.

The tall girl is in the pool with Lily who has a one piece body suit that's pink. Andreea doesn't pay much attention to her and puts her towel on one of the sofas. She talks lightly with Finn and Mariah when they hear Mike shouting from the top of his lungs:
"GAY CANON BALL" and he jumps splashing water everywhere.

Lily groans annoyed at Mike's childish attitude but Mia laughs and talks to the boy. The redhead gets near the pool and Mia looks at her with wide eyes. Well, for Andreea seeing the girl she loves, looking at her like she's the sun, makes the redhead happy.