Bruises

Andreea's pov:

I wake up and look at my notifications, oh she send me a text last night wishing me goodnight. I smile at my phone and jump around. This is really not like me but I'm so happy.  I get downstairs and see Tony who's eating some cereal "its good that you learn from your mistakes" I smirk at him and he flips me off. 

I open the fridge and take out some eggs, I heard yesterday that the kids wanted some french toast. "Tony when are mom and dad coming home?" He thinks for a little bit "last time I heard they were coming next Saturday, they were in Argentina in a conference" he says and keeps on chewing on. My parents are both university professors so in summer its the only time they get to travel the world. But we don't really miss them because the house is never quiet.

"Drew DID YOU TAKE MY HAIR GEL?" I hear Annais screaming. I look at Tony confused and he looks at me "hair gel?" I just shrug its too early to understand their fight. Then I hear Anastasia laugh and running downstairs.

"Good morning! I'm hungry" she beams and sits at the table. "I'm going to make french toast" I say and she opens the tv. The amazing world of gumball playing in the background. I finish making the toast and I open my mouth to scream at Annais and Drew to come downstairs.

"Annais delete that fucking picture or I'll kill you" Drew says and is chasing after Annais who's laughing hard "this is what you get for stealing my hair gel" she says and gets behind me. Drew looks mad and I get the chance to see my lil bro after a whole weekend. He gets taller day by day and his red hair looks like fire.

"The breakfast is ready, eat before I kill both of you" I say and they gulp and sit at the table. We eat together and Chat about what we are going to do today. The girls will go to the tennis club, Drew is going to some martial arts class and Tony is working at his project.

I for myself will go to the new animal shelter, I'm a volunteer there with my mates and spending time with animals is the greatest thing. After we all wash the dishes one by one leave the house. Tony took all of the kids to their activities and I'm waiting for Mike and the others to come pick me up.

I hear a banging at the door "FBI OPEN UP" I hear my stupid friend pretending to be the cops. I roll my eyes and open the door. He's standing the front porch having a water gun in his hands. "Ma'am we heard some suspicious sounds coming from your home last night" he says and I just punch his shoulder hard.

"What was that for?" He says and Mariah snickers "for being a dumbass duh" and Finn laughs as well. " are you ready for the puppies?" Finn asks me and I vigorously nod.

"Did you hear that Finn betrayed us" Mike says and points at Finn, the blonde boy looks confused "I did what now?"

"Don't lie to us Finn, just because you have blonde wavy hair doesn't mean we are all going to be swoon and trust everything" he starts to talk and I look around for the nearest pillow.

"Oh I think I know what you are talking about" Mariah says and nods. "What? What did he do?" Now I'm curious as well. Finn then sighs "oh if its about Lily I can assure you I would never betray you" he says and Mike scoffs "you weren't so sure last party when you had your tongue in her throat" I pretend to gag at the image. "Hey, its not my fault, I was pretty drunk and she's hot you can't deny that" he says and shrugs. I high five him and he smiles, but Mike is frowning.

"That's not it! You were invited to go with them and you said yes" Mike pouts. Oh, "where were you invited pretty boy?" I say not really caring that much about Finn's booty call. "To the animal shelter and he said yes!" Mike repeats and I pretend to gasp in shock "Finn how could you?" I say and put my hand on my chest.

"I just said that we will meet there because I was already going with you guys" he starts to explain. "Liar!" Mariah punches the table "you will be there thinking about Lily's ass and not be focus on helping the puppies" Mariah keeps on my joke about the drama. Mike like an innocent kid thinks that we are just as mad as him.