That summer day

Mia's pov:

I wake up in the morning my body feeling sore and hurting everywhere. I moan at the pain and try to get up. Suddenly a pair of warm hands help me and I rest my weight in them. I look up and see Andreea who's carefully keeping me in her arms. I smile and she smiles back, her hair is a mess, curly everywhere and the red in her hair is magnificent in this light.

"Good morning" I say but my voice is raspier and I barely make a sound. I look confused and she laughs. "Has cat got your tongue or what?" And she gets closer to me. I can feel my heart beating faster, frick. I look at her and try not to avert my gaze to her lips. She can sense my struggle and moves even closer, our noses touching slightly.

"What?" She says and I huff. But we stop when My stomach growls and breaks the mood. I can feel my ears redding and she giggles and kisses my cheek "ok I get it, no sexual stuff until your gut is filled" and she looks at my ears and tugs a strand of hair behind it. My eyes widen "you knew?!" And she nods and smirks. I shove her and try to get up but I stop when my muscles ache. I groan and flop in the bed.

She caresses me with a slow touch and slowly getting it down touching my hip bone. Wait when did I put this shirt on? I glare at her and she smiles, I try to glare again to make her scared of me but in vain. I roll my eyes "You know that I'm glaring right?" And she nods.

"At least pretend that you are scared or change your mood" but she laughs and touches my neck and how could I resist to lean into her touch?. My skin feels good wherever she touches me. I sigh and she pecks my lips.

"Hey I'm trying to be mad here!" But she holds my chin and makes me look into her deep hazel eyes. The light makes them look like honey and I can feel myself trying to get closer to her. I kiss her and she sighs happily into the kiss. "I want to fuck you" I say remembering last night I was on the receiving end. She rolls her eyes "can't you be more romantic?". With the little power that I still got I flip her over and get on top of her "let's make love and then hot dirty sex" and She rolls her eyes again "ok pervert but only because you are cute" and she brings me to kiss her.

I bite her bottom lip and she moans. My hands keep roaming her body . She takes her shirt off and I begin giving her boobs some attention that they really deserve. Andreea has an amazing body more on the curvier side unlike mine that's like a stick. Her boobs are so soft and exactly the right size for groping. She moans and her eyes flutter shut. I stick one of her nipples in my mouth and she whimpers in pleasure.

Her hands keep on clenching and gripping my hair. It should hurt but it brings me pleasure. I lightly bite between her boobs and leave a trail of marks all over them. Her pale skin making it look so beautiful in the contrast. I want her even more, I want all of her.

"Mia, Mia" and she tugs me to look at her. "What?" And I make the biggest mistake, her blown out irises and red lips make me quiver with need. I twitch lightly and I bite my lips
She groans and smacks her lips against mine
"Only I get to bite your lips" and she bites my lower lip a little bit harsher.

Andreea continues with kissing my neck and scratching my back. I let her, but I think I need to get down. I smirk, "you know I think I'm going to eat now?" And she looks at me confused and frowns. "Right now?" And I can feel how frustrated she is. I move my hands slowly to her stomach and touch her lightly her breath hitches each time I get closer to her core. She then understands my pun and lightly groans at my stupid joke.

I get down and I look at her, her eyes are shut and I kiss her hip and bite her inner thigh. I want to mark her and make her mine but still I want her to need me. I slowly puff some air into her sensitive spot and she moans "Mia no more teasing" and she groans. I keep on kissing and licking anywhere except that part she wants the most " come on" and I smirk when she whimpers.