Math homework

Mia's pov:

Strange enough Andreea didn't do anything in the bathroom or the shower. Now we are in the living room cuddling and watching some tv dramas.

I lay my head on her shoulder and she takes me in her lap, well not her lap but the space between her legs when opened, details. She brushes my hair.

"Shouldn't you do your homework for tomorrow?" I ask her and she scoffs at me.

"Me? Homework? Not a chance in hell" and I push her a little. "Dude you need to do it, think about your grades" and she rolls her eyes.

"No" and I get up.

"Where are you going?" And I just take her hand and move her to my studying room. Its a simple room with a big desk and a chair. Alec made it so it is apparently the proper room to study. My desk as well is retractable and I can change the position so I can draw better.

I put her on the chair and bring from the kitchen two cups of lemon tea. She just shakes her head

"No not gonna drink tea and do homework. This is not why I came here" and she gets up. My little girlfriend is so fierce hence why the hair.

"Come on it will be fun" and she shakes her head and scoffs.

"Look Mia I don't do homework, my dad tried for 5 years to make me do homework and I didn't" and she looks at me confused when I put the mugs down.

"Tough crowd" and I push her on the chair. The redhead looks at me confused. But then I sit on her lap, well between her inner thighs.

I look behind at her and her eyebrows are extremely high now.

"What?" And I slap her thigh lightly "there's only one chair" and she smirks.

"Yeah this is why I didn't want to do the homework" and she kisses my neck.

"Now let's concentrate on your homework" and she groans but takes a pen in her hand. We started with math because I need to get rid of that disgusting thing as fast as I can.

After half and hour and almost all the homework finished, the redhead's hand starts to roam. I take her hand away but after a while her hand starts again. We only have one exercise left.

"Stop or we have time out for a week" she whimpers "a week?".

And I nod. She bites my neck now "I hate homework" and I take her cheeks in my hand and squeeze her face.

"Concentrate dude" and she groans.

After we finish the homework and all the additional exercises. She takes the pen and throws it in the bin. "No more" she takes me by the hem of my shirt and pushes me against the wall.

Her kiss is harsh and passionate. She takes my chest and bites my neck making me moan.

"We should do homework more often" and she frowns at me making her groan.

"Shut up and let me do my thing now" but before she can bite again her phone starts ringing. She punches the wall and I hug her. I can feel her body rest.

"Go now" and she goes to take her hand.

"What Mike?" And her voice is annoyed but then she stops frowning.

"Really?" And she jumps a little.

"Fuck yeah I'll come now" and she shuts the phone.

She looks at me beaming and then hugs me again. Taking me again and pushing me against the wall.

"Wait Andreea, I'm really tired and its already the second time you make me cum without me giving something back,well the last time it was me but you helped" and I look at her.

She scoffs "Mia I need you" and I get my hands on her waist "Then let me take care of your need" and she smirks at me, locking her hands around my neck.

"I think I like math too" and I peck her lips.

"Oh you do now?" And I take her shorts down. She gasps at me and smiles.

This is a big shot, first time I fully take the lead and it makes me nervous. I kiss her again. And when I swipe my hand against her core it is so wet.

"How long have you been wet?" And I look at her with awe. She needed it and yet wanted to take care of me.

"Dunno, since I saw you when you opened the door" I laugh at that and I hide my face in her neck. "Ok Babe next time we need for you to say whenever you have a need" and she nods.

"Ok now we get back to this" and I kiss her shoulder. Her skin is so soft and it smells amazing. Andreea's breath hitches each time I get my thigh against her core and it gives me a rush of adrenaline.

I bite her neck and lick the wound. This is exhilarating. I need more of it. I get her hands up and then turn her around. Her back against my front and she moans. I move my hand against her folds and without a warning push two fingers inside.

Her hips move against my fingers. I let her hands free and push her down. I need her to feel all of it. "Ok tiger show me whatcha got there" and I smirk when she turns around to see me.

Andreea's eyes are almost black and her face is red and her lips are swollen. I love her. I fasten the pace and I can feel that she's almost there.

"Mm yes Mia so good" but then I stop and she whimpers. "Easy there I like it slower" and I kiss her.

She groans and sticks out her tongue. I kiss her temple "tell me if you need it and I'll let you". She scoffs "I'm a big girl" and I slap her ass. She moans "harder" and I laugh.

"Hey no we need to keep this professional" and I arch my brow "are we in a porno?" And she laughs now. I start to fasten my pace again and she shuts her eyes close.

I really want to play with her again but I can feel that she needs it. I kiss her shoulder and whisper in her ear "let it go" and she groans but then cums for me.

Then her legs give in and I try to hold her but my arms are weak and we both fall down. Andreea looks at me and then starts to laugh so hard. I join her and then hug her.

"Oh what was mike talking about?" And she looks at me and pecks my lips. "Secret babe".

I frown and she takes my hand.

"You need to do some push-ups" and I smile.