Unresponsive

Andreea's pov:

I push my two digits harder into Mia, this time the sex is different, I want her to feel the way that I'm feeling. This is more passionate, more carnal.

But she accepts all of it. All of me. Her moans tell me how much she's enjoying it. I bite again at the same spot into her neck. I want that spot to be visible to everyone.

She can only hold tighter, I think I got a lot of scratches on my back and arms. But its totally worth it.

"Andreea..God Please uh" and she hides her head into the nape of my neck. I love her so much, she's so cute. But I think this is not enough for her. If only I were a guy to give her more pleasure.

I think that this is the only time that I actually envy boys. They get just one thing that could make my life easier. Her walls are not ready yet for another finger, it would be too big for her.
The last thing I want is for her to be scared.

"Andreea why did you stop?" She tells me breathless, looking at me demandingly. I kiss her lips.

"I want you to feel all of it" and I get down between her legs. I swipe my tongue once and her head falls back.

"Baby hold it a little longer" and she groans and whimpers and scratches my arms.

"Fine" she says in a breath. Her walls tighten around my fingers. I swipe my tongue again and began the motion. Mia is so beautiful, its actually crazy.

She takes my left hand and intertwines our hands. I think, I have never in my life felt closer to someone as I am to her. Her intertwining our fingers as I keep fucking her.

She's a romantic, I thought I would never fall for this type of people, but nothing is impossible. Mia keeps on whimpering my name and holding it as much as she could.

After several seconds of this, I am pretty proud of myself. I look up at her and her eyes are half lidded. I give her my smirk and curl my fingers.

Her eyes widen and she let's go

"Oh, frick, yes Andreea, Andreea, Andreea, oh god I love you, I love you so mm..Andreea, keep going, frick, love you" and I smile at my
Inarticulate girlfriend. I really like how her brain short circuited and those were the only things she was mainly thinking about.

I peck her lips and I can see the drool from her lips. She's so cute. My hand brushes away the wet strays of hair from her face. I help her get away from the counter and put her gently in the bed.

"Did you like it?" I ask her and make small circles on her twitching thigh.

She looks at me "loved it" and hugs me. We keep cuddling and being close to each other.

"Mia you need to take a shower" but she doesn't respond. I try to pinch her ass but she remains silent.

When I get away from her arms trap, my girlfriend is fast asleep. Her drool remaining where it was. I kiss her forehead and get up. She whimpers a little from the lack of body warmth but doesn't make any other move.

Ok, she's so cute like this but I cannot let her be this wet and sweaty. I mean, I could because she looks hot like this and smells amazing but then she'll be mad at me.

I go look in the bathroom for some wet tissue or paper towels. I found them under a cupboard. When I get back I see that my girlfriend cheated on me with my hoodie.

I take a picture of it, naturally. So defenceless. Slowly, I take her legs apart and get the wet tissue to work. She doesn't even bulge or try to move away. I must have exhausted her a lot today.