Magnetic force

Mia's pov:

Frick, what should I do? Erica found out somehow that someone is visiting me from time to time. A cold chill ran through all of my body, when I read her text about meeting with my so kind friend.

The question is,does she know that's Andreea? But I hate this feeling of having to hide her from the others, from Lily, Jace, the whole school, Erica.

I thought I would have a little bit more time with Andreea,but Erica most definitely will come back in two months and once again I'll have to break up with my lover because I'm too scared that Erica might destroy them.

Lily puts her hand over mine and looks at me concerned

"Is everything alright?" And I can see the way her eyes are searching for my answer. I smile and nod

"Yeah, I just...is messed up how people would assume something so bad about Jace" and I take my hand away from hers.

She smiles and pats my head "losers will be losers, plus I have a feeling Finn just wanted my attention because I was giving him the cold shoulder" and I giggle at that.

"Yes, its always about you" and she smirks and flips her hair.

"Yes darling" and winks at me.

Then Cara,the girl who sits in front of us and is kind of my friend, turns to us.

"Dude Gimli over there keeps giving you girls the death glare" and I already know who she's referring to, I would like to say something back to her and protect Andreea but that would only make them ask me even more.

So I do what I know best, hurt people, I turn and look at her, the redhead's eyes are full with sorrow and I guess she's sorry about the way she acted. But I avert my gaze and laugh with Kara.

"Maybe she wants to break my nose too" and that makes all of them laugh at what I said.
But then the teacher comes in and we all pay attention or try to pay attention to him.

When no one is looking I look at my girl and I can see that she's mad at me or at what happened. She averts her gaze to me and I look into her eyes. Locking our gazes and telling eachother what we wanted to say.

But her gaze is too strong, too passionate, almost burning me and I turn around to the teacher. Only two months left, make them count. If only it would be that easy.

I have two options: one break up with Andreea so then when Erica comes I would already be drained of feelings and only left with despair and sadness just like she likes, or option two be with Andreea and break up with her when Erica comes, via text so the redhead wouldn't beat me up.

The second option is only good for making me hurt even more when we break up. Then the bell rings and like always I get my stuff in my backpack and go to the parking lot, to get home.

             ——————————————-

When I get home I get a text from Andreea asking me if we could talk. I want to say no, I want to say I wanna break up, but I type yes.

Sometimes I hate love so much. What could I do? I want Andreea, she's perfect, her fragrance is perfect and I have allergies and never once found her smell too strong.

Everything about her is perfect, the only thing that stands out and it makes her look less than the beauty she is, is me. The one who keeps making her worry.

I sigh and get my notes and do my homework.
When I finish i go in the kitchen to make myself some tea. It helps me relax a little bit.