Home

The field trip is over, they pack everything and go back home. Mia is in the back with Daria and Lily is in the front with Finn. They are all tired, both of the couples have spent the last night, having fun.

Mia listens to music from her airpods and looks on the road. She soon feels something heavy on her shoulder. When she looks its her girlfriend. Andreea is fast asleep and she's so cute. Too bad the brunette cannot take a picture because Finn and Lily might suspect something.

She just tangles her hand with Andreea's warm one. After a while she's fast asleep as well. When she wakes up they are already in front of Mira's house. Andreea is no longer in the car. She already left. She feels a rush of sadness, but this should be normal from now on. She thanks Finn and takes her bag.

But before going in the house, Finn shouts after her. She smiles at him "yeah?" And he rubs his neck. "I don't want to stick my nose in something that's not my business but take care of my dumb friend" and he blushes. Mia's eyes widen "please don't tell Lily!" And Finn puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Woah, hey calm down, I think I'm the only one who knows and I won't out you like this. Especially to Lily. I'm trying to make her see that Andreea is good and we should all hang out. You've got a wingman!" He says and he sticks up a thumb. I laugh and hug him.

"Don't break her heart" he says and I nod. When I get home I see a text from Andreea.

Andreea: hey call me when you get home :*

I smile at the simple text. I call her and I calm myself when I hear her voice.

"Hey Mia" she says and I blush.

"Hey"

"Are you ok? Tired or anything?" She says.

"No, everything's fine" I say and get in the kitchen and get myself a glass of water.

"I just wished you were here" she laughs.

"Who thought you would be this needy" she says and I cry "I'm not needy" and she giggles.

"Yeah sure, you saw me last night cutie" and I remain silent.

"Yeah, its been too long" and she laughs at it.

"I wish I could but tomorrow we have school, and I don't think you want to spend two nights in a row with lack of sleep" and I can hear her smirk.

"Uh you" and she giggles.

"Fine, see you tomorrow, love you" and I shut down the phone and throw it away. WHY DID I SAY LOVE YOU LIKE THAT.

Uh. She calls me back and I answer, "yes?"

"Love you more" and before I could answer she ends the call. She's so good at this.

The next morning, Lily comes with a cup of chocolate milk for me and for her a coffee. She pats my hair "ready for our last year of highschool?" I nod and she pinches my cheek.

"Lets go then" and her car starts. When we arrive at school, Lily being the extra bitch that she is, parks in one of the teachers spot. They all look at us and I roll my eyes.

"Is this necessary?" And she shrugs "how else could I show my dominance?" And I laugh.
"Ok then, miss sugar mommy" and we get in the school. I smile and greet back the kids that salute me. I was always thought to treat everyone nicely so its really hard especially on the first days.

Unlike me Lily, ignores the other and walks around the school like a mean girl. The only kids Lily greeted were some other popular kids. She might seem mean and arrogant but she's a really caring girl. I bump into someone and fall down.