Right here

Mia's pov:

I want to sit in her lap, I want to go next to her and hold her hand, I want to go and kiss her, I just want her. I sigh and look at Lily, why can everyone else get what they want. I get a pillow and throw it in front of Lily's face.

"Ow you bitch" she says and gets up from Finn's arms. I just laugh and as soon as she gets closer I throw another one at her.

"Oh my god Mia Merinda Alaric you are dead meat" she shouts at the top of her lungs and everyone stares at us.

"Wait, wait, her middle name is Merinda" mike says excited, great now I'll have to deal with him as well.

"Come on then Slut" I say and smirk.

Lily takes of her shirt and is only in a crop top, I get up and prepare myself.

"Cat fight, cat fight cat fight!" Finn and Mike shout out at us.

"Don't come crying back when I hit you hard" Lily says and is now in front of me. I arch my brow "please the only thing you can hit is Finn and you can't even hit off that great" and the guys start to shout "ooooooh" and "oh god fire hazard" Mike says.

I glance at Andreea who's rolling her eyes at me. I wink at her and she starts blushing. Still got it. But before doing anything else, Lily jumps at me and we both fall. She starts to tickle me and I try to escape but in vain.

"Amazing courage from Lilith the crusader, she just took Miranda the great with only one shot" Mike says and Finn laughs "told ya, my girl is the best". Lily gets on top of me "AH you are too fat" I say and try to move around. She just laughs "this is what you get for being a skinny bitch" she says and tugs my wrist in her hand.

"Ah fuck" I say and she smirks "I believe I have won this fight" and I shake my head "never!".
I hear Mike encouraging me to get up and win this. But the one thing that gets me to rush and try to get up is the look in Andreea's eyes, that hope.

If I can't win in strength then I can win with my cunning flirting style. I look at Lily with my puppy eyes "Lily it hurts" I say and plead. Her face changes and she immediately gets up "Mia baby I'm so sorry I was joking" but then I take her and push her down. Her chest against the floor. I take het hands and put them behind her back.

"Ok ok you win, fucking slut" and Finn boos, while mike takes the money from everyone else. "Freaking assholes you thought that I would lose?" And Mike nods " dude I can kick your ass without even kicking it" he says and everyone nods"

"Ok I was expecting this from Mike and his friends, BUT YOU Jace, freaking asshole" I say and he smirks "I love ya girl but I like the hustle" and he gives Mike 5 dollars. I get up and brush off the dust. I give Lily a hand and she groans "it was cheating" and I laugh "sure, everything is fair in love and war" and she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah then I hate your eyes" she says and locks her arms around my neck. I tilt my head "but we have the same eye colour" and she shakes her head "no, yours are a darker shade of blue, like the night sky, mine are lighter like the daylight sky.

"Ok now kiss" Mike says and applauds. I get Lily off of me, I don't want Andreea to think that I'm playing around. I stay around for a little bit and then pretend to be sleepy and doze off on Mike's shoulder.

"Ok princess you can go rest" he says and helps me to get up. I rub my eyes, "you guys have fun" and I almost fall down when my legs trip over a pillow. They laugh and Mike takes a hold of me "easy there tiger" and I just pout "ok its not my fault, I'm just sleepy" I say.

"Ok, Andreea take her to the room" I look at her and her eyes are so kind and full of love. I barely keep my hands to myself. "Ok but only because she kicked goldilocks ass" she says and takes my hand.