I see you

No one's pov:

The girls go back to Mia's "apartment" and the taller girl is so worried that Andreea is going to abandon her like the others. Or she would change her opinion about her when she sees the actual size of her apartment.

She moves quietly but her heart shakes and beats harder and harder as they get closer. Mia is just glad that Erika is not going to disturb her for a little while. Maybe Erika would be interested in one of the girls that she was left with.

But deep down she knows that it is just a dream. She enters the building complex casually and greets the front office. She then proceeds to go to the elevator. Andreea is behind her looking calm. Mia sighs and presses the button.

When they get to her floor she needs to search for her keys to open the floor. Still Andreea did not make any noise or said anything. But Andreea has in mind only one thing and that is to immediately treat Mia's bruises and get her better and maybe the girl will tell her about what happened.

The floor is designed to be just like a modern house floor. There is a guest toilet, that's small but elegant and next to it is the first guest room. The open living room is gorgeous with huge windows and in the middle a white sofa and armrest. It really looks that it was made to be for Mia.

When Mia closes the door and locks it and double locks with the safe, Andreea looks confused. The building is already secure enough and like the floor was closed with her key as well before entering it. But she shakes it off and goes to the kitchen. The white marble brings out the light and the wooden chairs.

She takes a pack of ice and a bag of beans and goes to Mia who sits on the sofa and is texting someone.

Mia's pov:

I can barely breath, Erika is again mad that I got away and she said that I'm going to be punished for it. What does that even mean? I gulp and try to explain to her that I'm sick. But she doesn't buy it. Good thing she didn't realise something is between me and Andreea.

I feel something cold against my cheek and I jump. Andreea starts laughing and I frown at her. "Aw baby don't be sad" and she takes me in her arms. I don't know how she's the "top" even though I'm taller than her. But I hug her anyways.

"Now let's get your shirt off" and I shake my head "no way" I say and she sighs. She rubs her temple "but you need to treat those" but I shake my head again and look into her eyes with my puppy eyes. This is my special power, I see that she looks at me and she almost lets me be but then smirks "too bad you know I wanted to go to the pool with you" the redhead says and smirks.

Ok I know that she only says that to make me give in. But seeing her in her swimwear, oh god that'll be hot. Almost like she's in her underwear. I can feel my ears getting red only thinking about it and Andreea laughs at me.

"Oh gosh who knew the popular girl was a pervert in daylight" and she sticks out her tongue. I get closer to her and she looks to my lips. "Well, you didn't see half of it" and I put my hand on her neck and get closer to her. She closes her eyes and prepares for the kiss. But just as I am about to kiss her "jokes, look who's the pervert now" and I get away from her and sit on the sofa.

She groans and rolls her eyes. I laugh at her now and the redhead goes to sit on the sofa pouting at me. I go to sit next to her and turn on the tv. She gets closer to me and I already start feeling hotter as she stares at me.

"You know, you are hot" she says and looks at me. I nod at her, the compliment that I've been hearing since I turned 14 but it still feel special coming from her. She gets even closer and I move back a little. I gulp when I see where her hand is going. It moves further under my shirt and my breath hitches and she smirks at me.