First

Mia's pov:

I get in class and excuse myself with a white lie. What has come to Andreea? I thought we were alright like this. Yes, maybe taking her hand whenever I wanted would've been great but that would mean that Erica could find out and try to take her away from me.

I really don't give a frick if the entire school finds out, but if by any chance Erica heard about it. It will be the same story as it was with Nico and I love Andreea too much to lose her.

"Where were you?" Lily whispers to me, I just shrug "I talked to madame Coco about the next play, apparently she wants some kind of mix between Hamlet and the hobbit" I say and Lily laughs making the teacher look at us annoyed.

"Whatever" she says and keeps on taking notes. I sigh and text Andreea.

Mia: Can we talk later about this? Please you didn't hear me out

After the class was over still no reply from Andreea. I get out and follow Lily to the yard.
There I see Mike who has a worried look on his face. I nudge Lily to go greet Finn and the others.
O
"Hey guys" I say and except for Mike the others smile at me.

I look at him and he moves his head so I would follow him. Subtly I go near the benches.

"Do you know what happened to Andreea?" He asks me with a scared look on his face.

I scratch my neck and can feel the bruise that's going to form. "Yeah, we kind of had a fight" and I avert my gaze.

"Why?" And I sigh.

"She wants us to go public but..." and I look at him, hoping that he would understand me. I gulp hard "I can't Mike, I love her and I wouldn't care if any of these assholes found out..its something else" and I hit a rock.

He rubs his temples "ok, yeah I know just...give her time." And he hugs me.

"Thanks a lot, you are the best" and I hug him back into my arms.

"So this is why you are always absent?" I hear Lily snicker and Finn laughing as well.

I get away from Mike and look at them confused "what?" And Lily rolls her eyes.

"Girl don't even try to pretend, I already knew you had something with someone, all those hickeys" and I put my hand over the hickey that Andreea left some hours ago.

"Dammit" I say under my breath. This is the last thing I need.

Mike laughs "mate, no way in hell would I go for Mia" and Lily arches her brow "is that so?"

And I nod, "fine, but I won't believe it" and she goes around the corner, probably making out with Finn.

"Should I go to Andreea?" I say and Mike stays silent. "No, probably that idiot is somewhere smashing something and trying to get out her anger".

I tilt my head "why would she smash stuff?"

"Well, she has some sort of quick temper let's say" and he gets me back to the school.

After the school is over, still no text from Andreea. I call her but her phone is dead. Frick, where is she?. I should follow Mike's advice but I can't stay still, maybe she's hurt or maybe its even worse.

I get in the car and go to her house. But when the door opens I see Tony.

"Oh hey kiddo" he says and ruffles my hair.

"Hey Gandalf" and I smack his hand away.

"If you are searching for that idiot, she's not here" he says and let's me get in the house. Seriously, why are they all referring to her as
That idiot? she's my idiot ,not that.