Part of me

Andreea's pov:

I dream about my lost teddy bear and someone trying to take him away from me. But never will they get away with Mr.pinky paws. They stop trying and I get to enjoy the fluffiness of my friend until I realise that he has certainly lost the plush and he smells just like Spring.

I wake up and see that Mia's on top of me sleeping dreamily on my chest. I stroke her hair gently and can smell her fragrance. Its like apples and patchouli. What hour is it? I try to find my phone and see it on the floor. I look at my phone and it's only 10 o'clock. Plus I get to read the dozens of texts from my friends and Tony who luckily got the news that I was sleeping at a friends house from Mike.

I gently get up and let Mia get her beauty sleep not that she's in need or anything. I go to the kitchen and look around, there's not that much food in here. Where are her parents and why aren't they helping her?. Thinking about her parents, since yesterday I never did recall Mia texting someone or getting a call from them.

Maybe they have a cold relationship, I'll try to talk to her about it. Not that she's going to say anything and I sigh, she still didn't tell me about those bruises. I want so much to help and take care of her. But without her will I can't do anything.

I look around for a bit and find some eggs and old bread. Great time for another dish of french toast. I almost get ready to finish frying the bread when I feel someone hug me from behind. Its Mia half asleep, she nuzzles into my neck and mumbles "good morning" on my shoulder. I giggle and reply with a kiss.

I could get used to these kind of mornings. I get to look at her and its not fair how she looks so perfect and ready for the day without even going to the toilet to get ready. She arranges the table and the plates and We eat in silence while watching cartoons.

I smile when I see that she likes my french toast. She catches me staring and smiles as well
"These are really good!" And I use my thumb to wipe the frosting sugar from her nose. I then lick the thumb and look at her. Her ears get read and she averts her gaze. Yup, not too early for my pervert little cat to appear.

I laugh and she frowns "The toast is good but you are not" and I laugh at her. "Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that" and she throws at me a tissue. Our peace gets broken by her phone ringing. She gets up to take it and immediately answers it.

"Yeah Lily" and she takes the phone away from her ear. "No I was really sick, that guy Mike drives really fast" and I roll my eyes at her lie.
"Andreea? I've got no clue, and not that I care" and she laughs and I can hear that Lily laughs as well. Even though I know she only said that to appear innocent in front of Goldielocks IT STILL makes me mad at her.

So I guess my pretty babygirl needs a punishment. I get in front of her and she looks confused at me. I push her a little bit and Mia gets on the sofa. Then I proceed to sit on her lap just like before and I can hear her breath hitch. I'm not going to stop at this and I play with her hair and she tries to talk to Lily.

"Yeah sure, we can meet today" she says and looks at me, trying to make me stop. But I won't this is actually fun. Its even funnier because she cannot make Lily stop talking and ending the call. I start to slowly grind against her pelvis just like the first time and she tries to stop my hips. But with only one hand she cannot manage to do anything.

I smirk and she frowns and mouths to me to stop it. "Dude you are mean" Mia says back to Lily and pretends to listen to her. But her eyes follow my hips and how we move in tandem right now. I put my hands on her shoulder and get closer to her. For a while I realised that Mia likes my boobs so the next thing I do is to pull up my shirt enough for her to see my bare chest.