Field trip

Andreea's pov:

I wake up and try to shift but I'm stuck in the same position. Mia is such a baby, she keeps on holding me dearly and to be honest I can't stop her. Her vulnerable side and doe eyes made me fall deep for her.

I brush her hair gently, I love her, in this short time that we've been together I realised that I like her. I kiss her forehead and she sighs. The taller girl moves a little and I get to see some of her exposed skin. I blush deeply when I see the trail marks of what we did. Is she hurt? I know that her body was still sensitive the first time we did it. Maybe I over did it, oh god what should I do? Get her a hot bath? Massage her?.

My poor girl, I peak a little at her breast and they are full of bite marks and hickeys. It gives me a certain kind of ego to know that I was the one who did them. Nevertheless she looks amazing with those on her. I only wish I could show the others and tell everyone that now Mia was mine and no one else. But I don't know what we are. Furthermore it's my first lesbian relationship I always thought I was straight but everything changed now.

My chain of thoughts gets interrupted when Mia stretches her hands and rubs her eyes. She yawns and scratches her neck. She winces a little probably because of the pain. Oh when she did it to me I kind of put her in a bad position on the neck. I don't know why but Mia always brings this primal instinct on me everytime we are together. Like I want her and I need her and I just can't control myself.

I hug her tightly and she hugs me back sleepily.
"Good morning" and I peck her lips she sighs and then looks at me with wide eyes.

"Oh god you are so hot" and she tubs her eyes and looks at me and nods "yeah, truly the luckiest bastard" and she pats her own shoulder. I start to laugh and she tilts her head.
I put my hand on her cheek and she looks at me barely understanding what going on.

"You barely woke up and want to flirt?" And she grins "I wouldn't mind fucking if you didn't like the flirting" and I roll my eyes. This huge perverted dork. She smirks and wiggles her eyebrows. Yup she's definitely still asleep.

"Come on you are just in my dream so why say no?" she shrugs and puts her hand on my thigh. My breaths hitches at the sudden contact. "Your dream?" And she nods "yeah, obviously, now can we make out? Or do you need some kind of present ?" And I start to laugh. "I need you to answer the following questions" and she groans.

"Oh come on, why not just fuck?" And I laugh, I had no clue she was this horny and demanding for sex. Mia always appeared as the nice, innocent girl. But hearing her say this and try to make me do it with her.

"Answer the question or you'll wake up unsatisfied" and she smirks "yeah I don't think so" and she bites her lips. "What you think the real Andreea would give you something?" And she nods "these baby blue eyes can get her off dude!" And she points at her eyes. I blush, uh I hate that it's true, it was just that one time.

"Ok, go ask me" and she smiles at me. This is it I can get her to truly show me her true colours.
"Do you love me?" And she looks at me and without blinking approves "yeah, why else would I be wanting to fuck you?" Again with that kind of language.

"When did you start loving me?" She thinks for a little bit, scratching her neck "dude, I think it started since the party, yeah for sure, you know I was like goofing around with Lily and then you came out of nowhere looking so fucking hot and like I realised that you were like I don't know GLOWING and radiating just like a goddess and in that instance I wanted to fuck you and be with you" and she grins at me. Even though she said it like an idiot I still think its cute and romantic.

"Next one: what do you want us to become?" Her grin falters, she looks at the corner "mate, not to make you sad but I really can't tell anyone else about you, they all would be mad and make everything worse for us" and her shoulders fall and it makes me sad as well.