A helping hand

I hope its important. When I open the door I see redhair and I gulp. Frick, I almost forgot about her. I smile weakly at Andreea "hey miss bully" and she rolls her eyes. "For the last time it was that bitch's fault".

I nod and look at her "sure jan" she scoffs and tries to get in. I get in front of her.

"Hey what are you doing?" And she looks at me confused "what do you mean? I'm coming in" and then she puts her hand on my cheek.

"Did I hurt you that badly?" And I shake my head. "No..just a little bit dizzy" and she hugs me. I put my head in the crook of her neck, her scent is always so nice. But it makes me too bothered down there when she's this close.

"Why were you so mean today tho?" And she laughs. Today was a surprise, a nice surprise.

"I just like how your facial features change into lust whenever I'm mean to you" and she kisses my neck.

"Really though I didn't mean to hit you and when I saw what I had done.." she sighs and I hug her tightly "don't worry I know it was a mistake".

She kisses my neck and it was sweet but then I can feel how that kiss makes me feel. Frick, I need to calm down. Ok Mia think about math or school, Andreea as a teacher.

"No!" I shout and I get away from Andreea. She's now concerned "hey baby its ok, its me" and I nod. "I was just thinking about something" .

She gets closer again "about what?" ,

how do I always get in these situations? "Nothing" but she pulls me by my shirt and kisses me hard. This is so good but so bad. I whimper, when her thigh presses against my core.

"Oh wait a minute" she says and I can see the glee in her eyes. She puts her palm on my forehead "Mia you have a fever" and I tilt my head.

'No I don't" and she chuckles "yeah you do. Do you have a thermometer?". I scratch my neck
"Should I?" And her eyes widen "how could you not have one, what do you do when you are sick?" And I shrug.

"Die?" And she pushes me. It makes me wobbly and I almost fall but she catches me in her arms. My skin burns where her hands keep a tight grip on my waist. My core aching for her to touch me.

"Let's get you in bed" and she takes my hand. In my room she sits next to me, texting Rick what to get me for my illness. "Really Andreea, there's no need" but the redhead won't listen.

"Nonsense now lay down" and I do as she says. She looks at me with awe and then takes the strand of my shorts trying to get them down.

"Oh hey what are you doing?" Frick I don't even wear my underwear and I'm all wet down there. If she sees my fierce girlfriend wouldn't let me leave this room.

"You need to change your clothes, they are drenched in sweat" I sniff my shirt and I wince.

"Oh god, why didn't you say sooner? I smell awful" she shrugs and gives me her notorious smirk "you smell pretty good to me" and I roll my eyes. "You freak" and she giggles.

I like that sound.

"Come now it has always been my dream to take care of my girlfriend" and I laugh at that.

"We've been together for almost two weeks" and she waves her hand "details" then she takes my hands but before I know she holds them up making me vulnerable to everything.

"So easy" she says and kisses my neck. I bit my lip trying to hold back my moan. This is too much, should I tell her?. No keep it in, maybe she'll leave.

"Come on stinky we need to change you" but as soon as her hand tries to come for my pants I push my knees up to protect myself. She chuckles "what now? Come on baby let me take care of you" and her hazel eyes make me almost give in.