Road trip 2

Mia's pov:

I wake up with a weight on my head. My neck hurts and I feel tired. Sleeping in the car is the worst. I sit straight and see that we have arrived to Mike's house.

"Morning sunshine" and I groan at Mike. I take my hoodie and get out of the car. Outside I see Lily with Finn and Mariah. They are taking out the beers and snacks.

Its getting quite cold here, its already October. I go next to Lily and give her a push with my hips. She frowns and then when she turns around she smiles at me. I smile back and hug her.

"Get a room" Mariah shouts at us and I smile at her.

"So you could watch us?" I say and leave Lily goes closer to Mariah.

The girl smile at me and puts her hand on my hip. I smile back but then Lily comes from behind and hugs me. Resting her head on my shoulder.

"The more the merrier" Lily says.

"Ok enough now,get back to work" Andreea says and pushes Mariah away from us. I help Lily with the other bags. My hoodie goes down a little and Lily stares at my neck.

Dammit, now I'm caught

"Oh my god, who did that?" She shouts out and everyone is staring at us. Andreea laughs and Mariah gasps in shock.

"Mia are you dating a vampire?" Mariah says impressed by the mark left on my neck.

"No, uh its complicated" and I open a beer. Its going to be a long weekend. Mike comes as well and Lily smirks.

"Hey Mike do you like garlic?" And the boy scoffs and makes a funny face "hate it" and then the blonde looks at me.

"Looks like we found the vampire" and Mariah laughs at that. I look at Andreea and she winks at me. I take another swing at my beer and go to help Finn.

"What? Why am I the vampire, look at Andreea she's as pale as porcelain" and Lily scoffs now and laughs.

"Andreea has no chance with Mia, even if she wanted" and Andreea gets up.

"Yup but I would have a chance with you?" And Lily arches her brow "why is that?"

Andreea smirks "well for instance I've got five bucks in my pocket" and Lily gasps and hits her shoulder "how dare you!" And Andreea laughs.

When I get back to them Lily gives me an ice pack. "Don't think that you can get away with this" and I put the ice on my neck.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" And Lily and Andreea groan.

"Ok, but with truth or dare" Mariah says and gets an empty bottle.

I go to sit between Lily and Mariah. Andreea is in front of me and between her are the guys. Mike is the first to start and it lands on Finn. The boy choses dare.

Mike smirks "eat a red hot pepper" and Finn shrugs but Andreea gives Mike a look. Mike comes back from the kitchen with a small red pepper. Finn smiles "as if that small thing would be hard" and he eats it all in one bite.

He smiles at them and Mike and Andreea smile back. Then he says "oh uh" and Mike bursts out laughing. He then runs to the fridge to get the milk. The boy drinks it all and it spills from his mouth.

"Girl and you liked him" and Lily shakes her head sad "why do I always fall for idiots"

I laugh at that and stare back at The three idiots. Mike is on the ground laughing and Andreea is over to Finn laughing and pointing her finger at him. "You are so dumb!" She says and Finn throws at her some milk.