Truth or Dare

The night was still young and the group of friends were only starting to break the ice and have fun. Lily came back from the cabin with Finn, both of them holding in their arms different kinds of beverages varying from alcohol and soda. Mike was the first one to drink one in just one gulp. It was evident that he would be the first to get drunk as well.

Mariah came up with the idea to play some truth or dare. Andreea was not really into the idea, mostly because she didn't want to see anyone kissing or doing something with Mia. Unfortunately everyone else wanted to play so she had to give up and play as well.

The first one to spin the empty bottle of beer was Mike. It fell on Finn. "Truth or dare, pretty boy?" And the boy smirks "truth" and they all boo him. "No, no guys, don't be fooled I have the best questions" and Mike smiles at Finn.

"So tell me pretty boy, how many times a day do you check yourself in the mirror?" And Finn gulps, he scratches his neck "um, dunno 5 times a day?" And Mike makes a sound like Finn has given the wrong answer. "Ok fine, 5 times in maximum 30 minutes" and the whole crowd laughs at him. He laughs as well and flips off Mike.

Finn gets to spin the bottle and it lands on Jace. Andreea looks at Finn and then at Jace, hoping that neither of them will go with Dare.

"Truth or dare?" And Jace smiles "truth" and they all look at Finn. The blonde boy smirks
"Have you come here  to get laid?" And Jace laughs and drinks "I wouldn't say no if it came up to it" and he smirks. Andreea tries to keep a blank face but her whole body wants to vomit, the nerve this guy has. In addition when he said that he glanced at Mia, but the blue eyed girl was too focus on playing rock, paper, scissors  with Mariah and Mike and had no clue what was going on in the game.

Jace spins the bottle and it lands on Lily, who immediately choses dare, someone is impatient Andreea whispers to Mike who snickers and nods. Jace thinks for a little bit "kiss the hottest person in this circle" and Lily arches her brow and gets up. All of them thought she would go to Finn but instead the blonde girl goes to Mia and kisses her cheek.

They all cheer and applaud, "yeah good call" Mike says and sticks up a thumps up. Andreea rolls her eyes and punches Mike. Mia looks at Lily confused, but the blonde girl just sits next to her and spins the bottle.

The game goes on with multiple dares and funny truths, until Mike spins the bottle and it land on Andreea, and just like a few days ago it feels like destiny. He smirks and asks the same question even if he knew that the redhead will pick dare. He taps his chin and and smiles
"I think we should get this party heated, so go and make out with Mia" and all the guys cheer and Mariah starts laughing.

But only Lily rolls her eyes and gets up and goes to sit in Finn's lap. Mia's ear get red and she has a mini mental breakdown. She really wanted to be close to Andreea and to kiss her but not in front of everyone because they might realise that Mia loves Andreea. She gulps and waits for Andreea's next move.

The redhead comes in front of Mia and goes to sit on her lap, the guys cheer and sing some striptease songs to get the mood, even though coming from a bunch of drunk teenagers was everything except sensual.

The redhead puts her hand on Mia's cheek and looks into her eyes "trust me" she whispers to Mia, who nods. They stay like that for a little but then Andreea turns to Mike "how many seconds do we have to kiss?" And Mike groans
"Uh does it matter? Make it hot, maybe 35 seconds" and Andreea nods, but before touching Mia's lip she takes her hoodie and puts it on them so that no one could see.

Mia smiles into the kiss and lightly licks Andreea's bottom lip. The smaller girl gives her permission and it soon because heated just like Mike wanted. Mia has a hard time keeping her hands to her own and grips the small bean bag she's been sitting on.