The family

Mia's pov

Oh god, Am I that drunk? I mean why would I go to that girl? Good thing this dude was next to her. I almost got caught wanting to take Andreea with me. It is not even my fault that she is so appealing. I just want to sleep and maybe I could understand why I want to be next to Andreea so much.

"So babe tell me what do you want to do next?" The guy says and hugs me from behind. Oh god, how do I get rid of him?

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom, catch you later?" I tell him and try to run in the opposite direction. But he stops me and pushes me into the wall. "Hey why the rush, we can have a little fun?".

He's hovering over me, his breath stinks of alcohol, great now I need to get out of this disgusting guy. Where even is my knight in shining armour. He touches my waist and his hands go up but I hit him hardly in the nuts and run.

"You bitch! Wait till I get you" he shouts angrily at me. I look behind and he's already catching up to me. Well, it wasn't really a hard hit if he can get up and run, or his genitals are really small. I laugh at my own joke but try to run faster from this creepy dude. Me and my luck.

I turn to a corner and he loses my track,But then I see her, she's right there to save me. Andreea looks confused to see me running towards her. I just jump into her and we stumble into a bedroom. The jock doesn't notice us and keeps on running.

"What's goin.." but I put my hand over her mouth. She shuts up, I wait for a moment and close the door and lock it. At least this way I'm safe. I get to look at the window, people are still partying, its 3 am only.

I get my phone and text Lily about what just happened, I don't thinks she's going to answer , given the fact that she was left alone with Finn. After I see that everything is alright I go and lay down on the bedroom. This party was the worst. I only came here because Lee wanted to.

Now, After several hours I broke up with him, ran away from a drunk guy, kick him in the nuts, make out with a girl and have some feelings for her? I mean after finding out about what my boyfriend was doing, she just came and lighten my world.

I feel her get in bed and turn to her. I look into her eyes, "I guess this is how you get to a girls heart? Jumping on her and locking her in a room? Quite the romantic" and I just laugh at her joke.

I avert my gaze but my eyes are glued to her lips "well, I got you haven't I?" I say and smile at her. "Oh god, you're so corny" and she puts her hands over her eyes. I just laugh and look at the ceiling. My eyelids get heavier and I try not to all asleep.

"You can tell me later about what happened with that guy but now lets rest" Andreea says and I turn to her and nod rubbing my eyes. I yawn and hide my face into the blanket.

The next morning I feel really hot and warm. As well as a weight that has been put on me. I try to get up but then I get put down immediately, ok I need to relax.

I then realise that my hand  is over someone's neck. I look and see red, the person smells really good. I nuzzle next to them when I realise what happened last night. Wait did we sleep together. I then see that Andreea has her left hand on my waist and her right hand on my inner thigh. How did she even manage to get us in this position.

I hear a knock on the door and I freeze, oh god what do I do?. I feel Andreea shift and she starts to stretch "what do you want?" She shouts at the door. "Sorry I was looking for Mia" and that's Lily's voice!.

Oh she must be worried, I should text her as soon as possible. "Oh no need sh" but I make her shut up. The only thing I need now is to manage to explain my best friend about this.