School days

Andreea's pov:

I wake up almost falling from the bed. Mia is still extremely close to me. I pushe her a little so I could move out of the bed. Damn its already 6 o'clock I really need to get home.

Mom and dad will be coming home soon. I brush a strand out of Mia's face. She lazily opens her eyes and I smile. She's just like a kitten. I peck her lips and she smiles.

"You need to go?" She says disappointed. I nod and she sighs "ok be careful". I put on my clothes on and she stares at me.

"If you need you can take a picture" and she laughs. She gets out of the bed as well and opens the door for me. I kiss her again.

"See you tomorrow" she says with an adoring gaze and I smile.

When I get home I see the lights open in the living room. Oh they must have come back.
When I open the door I hear the screams and cheers from my parents and siblings.

Its so different from Mia's home. Which is always quiet and she's the only one there. I wonder where her parents are?.

"Oh here is my girl!" My dad says and gives me a bear hug. I hug him back.

"I missed you dad" and he kisses my forehead. Mom comes as well and she hugs me as well.
"You grew taller kiddo" dad says and I roll my eyes.

"So how was the vacation?" I say and smile
"Amazing, Spain is amazing" mom says and shows me the souvenirs.

"Now now, I hear that you made a new friend?" Dad says smirking and I look at Tony. He has a smug face and I swear he is going to pay for it.

"Yeah, we met at a party" I say and he nods.

"And? Where you now at her place?" He says and I blush. He laughs "bring her here sometime for dinner" and my mom nods.

"What's her name?" Mom asks and Annais tells them before me. Ok, so they haven't forgotten about Mia. Dad stays silent for a bit.

"I think I heard something about the Alaric before" he says and then keeps on talking about their journey. I wonder what he heard, I hope its something good. But I need my research on Mia if I think about it I barely know anything about her.

I barely know anything about her family life.
I get my phone and text the one and only idiot that knows everything and nothing at the same time.

Andreea: hey loser need you to tell me more about Mia's parents.

Mike: what? Want to prepare yourself for the meeting with them?😍

And I laugh.

Andreea: just tell me more about Mia and her life

Mike: I'll tell you after I do my research. I send him an ok and keep on talking with my parents. Obviously, I didn't tell them about the fight or the multiple body on body interactions with Mia. Those are just details.

After 2 hours Mike sends me a long message.

Mike: so apparently she's one year younger than all of us. She came to school earlier. She's actually from Belgium but moved here when she was 12. She moved here because her parents died, but I don't know how.
Apparently she was taken here by a foster family who have an older daughter. That daughter is Erika Chandler. And her parents are Alec Chandler A talented architect who has the  Chandler residence. Her foster mom is a writer or nutritious something like that.

Andreea: wow I had no idea her parents died.

Mike: sounds rough. But its good she got these guys. They seem really nice .