Cold

Andreea's pov:

Several hours before seeing Mia:

I keep smashing everything I see in my face. The bat is worn out and there are chunks sticking out. I can see red in my face.

My breathing becomes harsher and then I feel a hand on my shoulder. When I turn around I almost hit the person but I soon realise its dad.

"Chill for a bit, you might be exhausted" he says and gives me a small smile. I nod and lay on the ground. He lays as well.

"So wanna tell your papa about it?" And I scoff.

"It's nothing" and now he scoffs.

"Andre, you destroyed everything, I mean it was all trash and you helped us recycle but still..." and he looks at me amused "its not nothing"

And I sigh "fine, its about.." but I can't tell my dad about Mia he has no idea I might like girls..even I don't know for sure. I just know that I like Mia.

How could I tell him that, would he be ashamed?. And for once in my life I realise what it means to feel like you are a disappointment. My father always let us be whatever we wanted, but still I can feel like something is holding me back.

I remain silent. This..I need time. Maybe this is what Mia felt as well. Now, I realise how she felt. Oh my god. And I face palm myself "I'm such an idiot" and I groan.

"Tell me Andre who's the guy so I could beat him up" and I laugh. Dad even I could beat my "boyfriend".

"No dad it doesn't matter" and he shakes his head "nonsense, tell me all about it". And he moves on his stomach. "So?" And I sigh.

"Okay, so there's this guy" and I look at him.
"And.." I look up at the sky. "And..he's perfect!" I say slightly louder making my father shake a little.

"Ok, it makes sense" he says and I smile. "Yeah, so this perfect guy his name is..." and he puts a finger on his chin.

"Aramis?" And winks at me. I nod eagerly. Aramis was my "crush" when I was around 10 years old. After I read the three musketeers.

"So this Aramis guy, is really nice and sweet and cool and smart and he has such beautiful eyes dad!" And my dad only laughs and ruffles my head.

"Listen dad, I'm dead serious!" And he nods.

"Go ahead"

"But he doesn't express himself too much, I mean not at all. Like he has all these secrets and feelings that I have no idea about. And I'm the only one who opens up. And I feel like.."

"An idiot?"

And I look at him surprised "yeah. Just like that" and he nods.

"We've all been there Andre girl, heck I was like that as well with your mom. You see, some of us need more time to open up. Maybe their parents weren't as close to him, maybe they were more reserved. But you need to give this Aramis guy some time."

"Yeah" and I look at the clouds.

"But what if he doesn't need time, what if he is actually bored of me" and he laughs.

"Then he's an idiot, an idiot with a black eye"

And I groan "no dad don't do that.." and I munble "he has really nice eyes" and dad laughs again.

"I guess the time has come for my little girl to fall in love" and my eyes widen. Yes, this is the first time I've fallen this hard for someone.

I need her, I need her so much.

"Did he talk to you" and he coughs "after the minor fight?" And I hide my face in my hands.

"Aramis called 10 times and sent me over 20 texts" and my dad whistles "good then it looks like you aren't the only one in love".

My breath stops, "he does?" And my dad shakes his head "Andre would you call someone 10 times? You wouldn't even call your brother the second time if he didn't answer"

And I laugh. "Like I said, you should talk to him, see what happens and then if your heart flutters and beats like a uhm heart?" And I scoff "really romantic dad" and he rolls his eyes

"Oh I'm sorry Fitzgerald" and I giggle. "So listen now, talk to him as soon as we get home and then give him time to open."

I hug him and he hugs me back. After a while we decide to go back home. When I arrive I can hear noise and a lot of motion in the house.

"What are they doing now?" And my dad shrugs "I don't mind as long as they don't burn the house down" and I laugh. "I need to get something from the garage, go ahead" and I give him a salute.

When I open the door, I see her. My Aramis. But then I see Tony's hand on her waist and it makes me growl inside. I can see her hesitate, her eyes all innocent and fearful of what I might do.

But then Tony won't take his hand away from Mia. And she. Why isn't she hitting him for acting like that. Wait why is she here? With HIM?.

I want to hit something. Even though I can feel her staring at me, I need to know what she was doing here. Maybe she was cheating on me with this loser. As soon as she saw the opportunity. Damn it. But then I can hear her say "bye" and I stop thinking.

"Huh?" And Tony sighs "you dumb or just mentally slow?" And I punch his shoulder.

"Why was she here?" And Tony smirks.

"Obviously to see me" and I hit him again.

"Ask her yourself Sherlock" and I groan.
I sent her a text but she won't respond to it. What if it is true? She was here for Tony. That's why she was so hesitant. I can't stay here, I need to go find out.

I keep waiting in the lobby. When I see her butler or something "pretty cold night right?" But he ignores me. I sigh, another person who hates me.

"Dare I say it is" and he points to his chilly pin. I roll my eyes. So there's where Mia's humour is from.

"You don't like my puns young lady?" And I cough "no sir they are alright" I try to clean up the mess.

"No don't try to lie to me, you don't like my puns, and that's cold" and he smirks at me. I groan "you got be there sir" and then he smiles.

But then his smile transforms into a blank face like a spy.He puts his hand on my shoulder "if you make her just frown or even lay down a single tear on her cheek I would kill you" and then he smiles and pats my shoulder.

"Now go and help her blow dry her hair" he says and turns me around right as Mia comes in the lobby. Her hair is all wet and her eyes are blood shot red. I gulp and take her as soon as I can to her apartment.