The morning

Mia wakes from something touching her nose. She rubs her eyes and when she looks down there is the redhead, naked and sleeping. Mia smiles and kisses her forehead.

She nuzzles into the redhead, and the other girl mumbles something and gets closer to Mia. The other girl blushes and holds dearly into her girlfriend.

After a while of staring at Andreea, the sleeping beauty wakes up and looks at Mia. She smiles "good morning stalker" and the other girl laughs. She kisses Andreea "good morning babe". They get up together and go to the bathroom. Mia has a spare toothbrush and they begin to get ready for the day.

Unexpectedly when Mia tries to clean her brush the water splashes and it wets Andreea.
Andreea gasps because of the cold water. But the taller girl laughs "not even the afternoon and made you wet" she says and Andreea groans. "At least now you would have stopped".

And she splashes Mia as well. They get in a water fight and both of the girls need to change their clothes. Andreea takes a shirt of Mia but its too tight around her chest.

Mia frowns and pinches the redheads chest.
"Why you" Andreea shouts and pushes Mia against the bed. The taller girl giggles and then smirks. She brings her hands on Andreea's chest. The redhead moans and goes closer to kiss her girlfriend.

They kiss and Mia then licks Andreea's lips. The redhead frowns "what are you a cat now?" She says and puts her hand on Mia's cheek.
The other girl nods and licks her hand.

"Hey stop it tickles" and Mia smiles. They hug and Andreea brings Mia in her lap. Even though Mia is taller and there's now a certainly height difference. "Hey stop" Mia says and Andreea lets's go confused "what the matter baby?" She says and brings her hand on Mia's thigh.

"I don't want you to be the top everytime!" She says and pouts. Andreea laughs "top?" And Mia nods "yeah, Mike told me last night" and turns around away from Andreea. The redhead gets closer to Mia and hugs her from behind, whispering in her ear "but don't you like it when I'm the top?" She says and Mia shudders.

Her hands wrap around Mia's waist and she leaves kisses on her neck. The taller girl leans into her and she brings her face to Andreea who smiles. "Maybe a little bit" she says and looks at Andreea's lips. They kiss and Andreea brings her tongue in.

When they stop kissing there is a spit bridge and Mia giggles "this is disgusting" she says and Andreea nods. "You are disgusting" Andreea says and kisses her again. Her hand goes to Mia's boobs and she starts to message them. The girl moans and gets her arm around Andreea's neck.

Her hands move to the girl's pants and she easily gets underneath the waist band. She smiles when she realises that Mia doesn't jave a pair of underwear. "You are really naughty" she says and bites Mia's neck. The girl moans and Andreea without any hesitance shoves a finger in. Mia moans loudly "you meanie" she says and buries her head in Andreea's neck. The other girl smiles and kisses her temple.

"Tell me when you are close" she says and Mia nods. "God you are so cute" she says and brings up Mia's chin. The girl is all flushed and needy "please Andreea" she says and the girl brings another finger.

"Yes" she says and kisses Andreea. "Fuck Andreea" and Andreea immediately bites Mia's neck. The rush and the pain makes it all too pleasurable for Mia who cums. She twitches and Andreea softly takes her fingers away and Mia whimpers.

They kiss and Mia groans "so not fair" she says and hugs Andreea. Who rubs her back. "Its only natural" the redhead says and Mia leaves the room while Andreea keeps on laughing.

When she gets down she sees Mike and Finn playing on the console while Mia is between them frowning. Mike looks at Andreea and smiles. Andreea frowns and as well sits between Mike and Mia. "We really don't have that much space in here" Mike says.