Do it yourself

Mia's pov:

I wake up seeing a pair of arms around my waist. Great, I'm the small spoon again. How is this happening all the time? I'm the taller one.

I look at the phone, already 6:45. I close my eyes and then after a second I wake up totally and jump out of bed. "Oh god its 6:45!" I shout and Andreea jumps as well but she falls from the bed. Oh no Rick is going to kill me again if he sees me not dressed up for school.

I rush to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and grab a hoodie and a loose t-shirt. I see Andreea barely getting up and trying to stretch. "Hurry now!" And shove her in the bathroom. I open the door and throw her a hoodie and a skirt. My jeans are too long for her.

When she gets out I feel like the sunlight is only hitting her, she's glowing like a goddess . What the frick. Why is she so hot. "You ahem you look good" and she smiles.

"Take a picture it will last longer" and she pecks my lips. "For later when you think about me" and winks at me. "Thanks I guess" and I tilt my head. How was that going to help me?.

I receive a call from Jace. "Yeah J" and I realise that Andreea could get jealous again and hold my breath.

"Yeah J...mom! How are you today?" And Andreea gives me a weird look.

"Dude wtf is wrong with you?" He says through the phone.

"Me? Oh I'm doing alright going to school to get my education. Thanks mom".

"Mia are you high want me to call Lily to check on you?" And I widen my eyes.

"NO! I mean, no don't come tomorrow here, come today after school" amd I glance at Andreea who's on her phone as well. Almost got it.

"Hey dude what is going on, are there some russian spies? Damn those guys I knew they are always going for the hot people. Soon they would be after me." And I press the bridge of my nose. How do I only find idiots to be around me?

"No mom no more spices in the chilly I like it mild. Ok ok everythings alright Kiss dad for me. BYE"

"Wait Mia tell me what's going on" but I shut down the phone and throw it in my rucksack. I sigh, this is going to be a long day.

"Everything alright?" Andreea asks me worried. I nod and smile at her.

"Yup just my mom, boring me with questions heh" and I scratch my neck.

"Ok small ass let's go to school" and I gulp. "We cannot..." and I avert my gaze. She takes my chin in her hands "I know babe, I'm going first" and she kisses me. I lean into it but she stops it too quickly and I pout.

"See you later" and she smacks my ass and I jump a little "small ass". What's that even supposed to mean?.

When I get to school I get tackled by Lily. "Are you ok?" And she checks my face and body.

"What? Yeah" and she tries to see underneath my hoodie. Bur I've got nothing underneath because I was rushing.

"Hey no! easy, stop Lily" and everyone looks at us. Right when Lily brings my hoodie up a little and they can see my skin. I slap her hand but it was too late. The jocks saw my waist. Not that it could mean anything. They could see skin of a girl online but you see...being the innocent girl makes it more special. At least that's what Mike says.

"Oh my god pervertlocks get a room" I can hear Andreea and I stare at her. That hoodie fits her well and its mine so it makes it even hotter, like a flag on a conquered land or on the moon. I smirk and check her out. The skirt is good enough, wonder how nice it would feel to lift it up.