1.

Having both loving parents was the dream.

It was a dream for me until I was 6 years old and my dream turned into a nightmare.

One tragic rainy night my mum and dad were driving home from my dance show and as I slept in the back a truck hit into the side of the car knocking the car of the side of the road and into a tree instantly killing both my parents.

I however luckily survived or lucky escape is what I thought.

I went to live with my dad's friend from work who was a police officer like my father so I trusted him to take care of me and he did until I turned 15 and it went south from there and I knew I had to escape the first chance I got.

As I lay in bed writing in my diary about to head to sleep I jump when I hear my foster dad call my name from downstairs.

"Isabelle?!"

I run downstairs and see my foster father Mr White sitting by the dining table with some friends playing poker.

"Be a dear and fetch us a drink?" He holds an empty glass up and I look towards the stairs .

"I was just about to go to sleep?"

He raises his eyebrow and I take a deep breath and shrug "sure."

I walk towards him and take the glass from his hand but I drop it when he grabs my arm.

"Did you just take a deep breath at me?"

He looks me in the eyes and as I look into his eyes and see a dark and evil look.

He was clearly drunk but it doesn't exclude what he does next. He places his cards in his other hand down and slowly picks up his lighted cigar and moves it close to me.

"Please stop!"

I try to move my hand but he holds onto me tighter and I can feel him mark me "stop moving."

He places my hand on the table and I look away biting my bottom lip as I feel him press the cigar into my skin burning me.

I could feel it burn through my skin and I feel the blood slowly run down my hand "now get that glass cleaned up and get me another and make sure it's filled."

I walk towards the cupboard and grab the brush "not with that."

Mr White looks at me and smirks "use your hands."

I stick the brush back and walk towards the broken glass and start picking it up piece by piece.

I stand up with the broken glass in my hand and head towards the kitchen .

I place the broke glass in the bin before grabbing another glass from the cupboard and pour whiskey into it.

"What is taking so long." I take a deep breath silently

I look towards the burn on my hand before heading back into the dining room and handing him his glass. "

That will be all." He looks around the table towards his friends and smirks "for now."

I nod firmly and run upstairs and into the bathroom slamming the door behind me.

I run my hand under the cold water and take a deep breath.

That was the first time he was truly evil to me.

Three days before my 15th birthday and from there it got worse.

Mr White worked as a cop and Mrs White owned a hair salon in the next town so they were always out of the house. As well as my foster brothers who were both at school then after school activates.

Mr White got me a tutor for home-schooling so I never left the house.

The night before my 15th birthday I had the courage to speak to Mr White again as he sat downstairs in his office.

I knock the door looking towards the floor "Mr White?"

He looks at me and nods "come In."

I walk in closing the door behind me and walk towards him.

"I was wondering if I will be attending a school like Adam and Charlie?"

He rolls his eyes and spins his chair back around and drinks some whiskey lying by the side of his desk "I don't think so Isabelle."

He spins back around holding a wrapped box and card attached to it .

"The tutor I paid for is a yearly one so we can speak about it before the boy's school finish and see if that's still what you want?" I nod firmly and smile "thank you."

I hold my present up and shrug "and for this." He nods firmly and spins back around "goodnight Isabelle." I

turn around and walk towards the door "goodnight Mr White."

I lay the present on my bedside drawer and turn the lamp of before getting into bed.

I toss and turn a few times and eventually sit up looking at my alarm clock '1.20AM'

I smirk and lie back down 'it's officially my birthday.'

I look at the wrapped box on my bedside table and pick it up.

I begin to open it but stop when I hear footsteps outside.

I look towards the door and shake my head before opening the rest of the present.

I open the box and see a packet of tablets and a cell phone "what?"

I shake my head and open the cell phone and see 3 condoms with the phone.

"Do you like it?" I jump and drop the box "Mr White." I

spot Mr White standing at the door holding a bottle of whiskey drinking a mouthful "I don't understand?"

He rolls his eyes and closes the door behind him "why don't I show you."

He walks towards me and sticks the whiskey down at the bottom of my bed and sits down next to me.

As he takes the box of me I freeze up.

Unable to speak or move or call for help I look into his eyes and see the same evil look I saw 3 nights ago.

"Shhh." He laughs softly and places his hand under the covers and pulls my legs down and puts his whole weight on top of me and pulls my trousers down.

"stop!"

He slaps my face and places his hand over my mouth "shut up."

He continues to pin me down and force himself on me before grabbing a condom and starts to rape me.

After a long few minutes he finishes and stands up doing his trousers up "goodnight."

I lay there in bed with my shorts still down and tears running down my face unable to find my words.

I look towards the door as he exits and closes the door behind him.