42.

As Gabriella holds Leticia's hair back. Carlos comes over and spots me bang on the window and runs towards the car but it's too late. The car drives off with me in it. "Belle?" He looks around and shakes his head "shit." Gabriella looks at him and shakes his head "go. I got her." He nods and smiles "call everyone in your contacts and get them out. I will get Ricardo." He runs towards the club doors and nods towards the bouncer "Belle's been taken. You ok to cover?" He nods and looks shocked "of course. Go." Carlos nods and looks towards Leticia and Gabriella "try look at the CCTV and see if you can try find the driver." He runs down the street and makes his way towards Ricardo's house.

"Ricardo?" He runs into the kitchen and spots Ricardo on the floor unconscious "Ricardo?" Carlos runs towards him and shakes him "hey." He pours some water over his face and slaps him "wake up." Ricardo opens his eyes and looks around "Belle." He gets up and looks around "what happened? Where's Belle?" Carlos looks towards the floor "she was taken. What happened to you?" He rubs his head and walks towards the door "someone attacked me and said they are going after Belle. We need to find her." Carlos follows him out the front door and towards his car "we will, don't worry." They drive towards the club and see the street packed with cars and motorbikes "let's go find your chica."

They get out the car and head towards the bouncer "did you find anything?" The bouncer nods and looks towards Leticia "it was a boy from the mall." Ricardo shakes his head and laughs nervously "what boy from the mall?" Gabriella hands him a piece of paper "two boys approached us in the mall earlier and gave us their numbers." He takes his phone out and dials the number "it's ringing." He sticks it on speaker and they answer "was wondering when we would hear from you." Ricardo laughs sarcastically "I will be the last person you hear from if you hurt a single hair on Belle's head." Carlos phone goes off and he read a text from Anthony "we found the car. It's at an old house in the southside. Meet yous there." Carlos show's Ricardo and he nods and walks towards the car "put her on." The man laughs sarcastically "no can do. She is still sleeping. She was pretty tired from all the work."

The line goes dead and Ricardo nods towards Carlos "southside." Leticia and Gabriella walk towards the car "we will head back to Carlos's and wait ok? Keep us updated." Ricardo smiles and nods "we will get her back. I promise." Carlos drives off and a bunch of cars and motorbikes follow them. Once they see the sign for the Southside Ricardo takes a deep breath "what's on your mind?" Ricardo shrugs and smiles "we could be outnumbered?" Carlos smiles and shrugs "we know. Belle is one of us though and we don't leave one off our own behind." Ricardo smirks and nods "thanks Carlos. For everything." Carlos shrugs "you would do the same for me." Ricardo's phone rings and nods "it's Anthony." He answers the call and sticks it on speaker "hey Anthony. What's the update?" As they drive down the street they spot Anthony's car in flames "Anthony?" Ricardo looks at the phone and raises his eyebrow "hi. Where are yous? My car blew up." Ricardo nods towards a car park and Carlos drives into it "we know. We just drove past it." Carlos stops and looks at the phone "we are in the carpark by the pizza place." The car backdoor opens and they jump and turn around "found yous."

Anthony and Marcus get in the back and nods "she's in the back woods. There is an old house there." Carlos nods and starts the car again "let everyone else know and get some to walk through the woods in case it goes south and we need to get Belle out there another way." Anthony nods and smiles "it won't go wrong. I will text everyone and let them know the plan though." Carlos drives towards the old abandoned house and stops a few meters away and turns the light out "so what is the plan?" Carlos looks towards the house and nods "that is definitely the car that took her." The front door open and they see a man wearing a baseball cap walk out and get into the car "get someone to follow him." Anthony texts someone and two off the cars follow him out the exit. Ricardo takes a deep breath "let's go."

He gets out the car and nods "Belle is somewhere in that house and we don't leave without her." Carlos waves towards the cars behind him and everyone gets out and walks towards him "let's get our girl back." Ricardo smirks and nods "let's do this." They walk towards the house and Ricardo nods towards Carlos and Marcus "go around back?" Carlos nod and they take a few off the boys behind back with them. Ricardo looks at Anthony and nods "ready?" He nods and opens the front door "let's do this." They run into the house and meet Carlos in the kitchen "check every room." Ricardo looks around the house "no one leaves." They search the full house and eventually enter the door to the basement. Leading them into a dark narrow hallway with 2 doors. Ricardo opens one and shakes his head "nothing." Carlos opens the other and smiles "she's in here!"