28.

I look at Adrianna and smile "are you ok?" She nods and hugs me "thank you." 

Ricardo and Rosie swim over and shake their heads "are you ok?" 

Adrianna rolls her eyes and smiles "I'm fine." 

Adrianna swims away and Rosie follows her "wow." 

I look at Ricardo as he watches her "what?" 

He looks at me and smirks "I can't believe after us trying to get her back in the water she doesn't but you come along and get her in within 2 weeks of known her?" 

I smile and look towards her "she just needed time I guess?" 

He cuddles me and kisses my forehead "your amazing." 

Ricardo looks up towards the cliff and nods "time to go." 

He looks towards the girl's and smiles "let's go girl's." 

They swim towards us and I shake my head "go where?"

 I swim after Ricardo towards the stairs and he jumps out and holds his hands out "Abuelo's birthday party." I

 take his hand and he pulls me out "I didn't even know it was her birthday?" 

He smiles and nods "that's why Rosa is in town because we are all having a party for her at ours." 

I nod firmly and look towards the girl's and hold my hands out "let's go."

 I pull Adrianna out and she smiles "I can't wait for cake." 

Her and Rosie runs upstairs and I smile "I like cake?" 

Ricardo smirks and holds my hand "let's go then."

He leads me upstairs and nods towards Pedro "ready?" 

He finishes cleaning out the picnic basket and nods "yeah." 

Ricardo picks up the basket and blanket and walks towards the car "let's go." 

The girl's fall asleep on me in the back and Ricardo falls asleep in the front on the way back and I shake my head and smile at them "guess someone was tired."

 Pedro looks at them and smile "they was up all-night last night trying to make today perfect for you." 

I look at Ricardo and shake my head "really?" 

He nods and smiles "he is smitten with you. It's cute." 

I look at Pedro and shrug "he is amazing and I'm glad I met him." 

I smirk towards Ricardo and lie back closing my eyes.

After a few minutes the car stops and I look outside the window and see Carlos "full house again?" 

Pedro shakes Ricardo and nods "always is around here." 

Ricardo wakes up and I move the girl's. The wake up and I smile "we are home girl's." 

They smile and get out the car "yeah!" 

Ricardo runs after them and him and Carlos runs inside "what?" Pedro shakes his head and rolls his eyes "thanks guys."

 I smile and walk towards the back of the car with him "I will help you."

 He smiles and hands me a blanket "thank you." 

I take the bag and shake my head "I got this too." He smiles and closes the boot "thank you." 

He heads inside and I follow him into the kitchen where everyone is standing. 

I place the picnic basket on the table and Gloria walks towards me holding two drinks in her hand "Belle." 

She cuddles me and gives me a glass "I have missed you." 

I smile and take the glass "I know. I'm sorry." 

She shakes her head and smiles "don't be silly. I'm sure it was all Ricardo's fault?" 

Ricardo laughs sarcastically and walks in "what was my fault?" 

She hugs me and smiles "we can talk later ok?" I hug her and smile "ok. Oh and Happy birthday." She smiles and rubs my back before heading towards the back door.

Ricardo holds out a gift bag and smirks "what is this?" 

He shrugs and hands me it "look and see?" 

I raise my eyebrow and look inside "it's..."

 I pull a red dress out and smile "a dress?" 

He smirks and nods "I felt bad because Lucas got your dressed ruined and it was a nice dress so?" 

He shrugs and I smile "I love it. Thank you." 

He looks at it and shrugs "you want to stick it on now?" 

The girl's run downstairs and smile "Belle." The hold my hands and nod "can we do your makeup and hair again?" 

I look at Ricardo  and smirk "and you never put them up too this?" He shrugs and smirks "I didn't actually no." 

I smile at the girl's and nod "of course yous can." 

I follow them upstairs and head into Adrianna's room. 

I place my dress on the bed and sit down on the chair "so red again?" 

Adrianna walks towards me and smiles "looks like it." 

They start doing my hair and makeup and I laugh nervously "what?" 

I open my eyes and shrug "nothing?" 

I start crying and the girl's look at each other and shrug "we will get Ricardo." 

I shake my head and smile "no don't."

 The bedroom door opens and I hide away from it and the girl's smile "Abuelo. Belle needs help." 

Gloria walks towards me and smiles "what's wrong?" I smile and shrug "it's nothing." 

Gloria looks at the girl's and they run out the room "see you later Belle." 

They close the door behind them and Gloria places her hand on mine "you sure?" 

I close my eyes and feel a few tears run down my face "no." 

I open my eyes and she looks at me so kindly and pure. 

I can't believe after 12 years I finally found happiness and felt like I belong somewhere again. 

I look into Gloria's eyes and nod "it's time I tell someone the truth."