65.

They walk towards a room and she opens the door to a nursery and she nods towards a woman holding her "this is her father." The woman stands up and walks towards him "here you go dad. She has just been changed and giving a bottle so she should be ok for now." He holds her and looks into her beautiful bright green eyes like Belle's and smiles "she is perfect." The nurse walks towards the door "press the red button if you need anything ok?" Ricardo nods and sits down "thank you." She closes the door behind her and Leticia walks towards Ricardo and sits down "she's beautiful." Ricardo smiles and looks at her "she looks like her mother."

Leticia rubs his arm and smiles "you want me to hold her? You can go find out what is happening with Belle?" He smiles softly and nods "if you don't mind?" Leticia holds her arms out and shakes her head "of course not. Some bonding time with the baby will be what I'm needing to distract myself." He nods and hands her the baby and walks towards the door "I will try not be long." He closes the door behind him and walks towards the front desk yes? How can I help you?" Ricardo smiles and takes a deep breath "my fiancé is in a coma. I think? I was wondering what is going on with her?" The woman behind the desk nods "what is her name?" Ricardo smiles and nods "Belle Stocking." A doctor walks towards Ricardo and smiles "I'm Belle's doctor? What would you like to know?" Ricardo looks at him and laughs nervously "everything? I ran out before the nurse could tell me because I thought she was going to tell me she passed away but now I have realised I'm ready to know what is going on." The doctor nods and smiles "follow me."

He walks down the hallway and stops outside a room window "she took a stroke after giving birth and went into a coma but we have stabilised her for now. We are going to try wake her tomorrow so you can come over for it?" Ricardo looks at me through the window and nods "what about baby V? Can she come home?" The doctor nods and smiles "she seems to be really healthy for being born three weeks early but we want to keep her in a few days to just do tests." Ricardo nods and smiles "can I go in?" The doctor nods and opens the door "of course." Ricardo takes a deep breath and walks in "I got to go but I am Doctor Alex if you need me ok?" Ricardo nods and the doctor closes the door behind him and walks down the hallway. Ricardo looks at me lying on the bed and takes a deep breath "please wake up soon Belle."

He walks toward me and sits down beside me "I'm not sure if you can hear me but I want you to know that I love you so much. Baby V is a very lucky girl to have an amazing mum like you and I can't wait for you to wake up and meet her." He holds my hand and smiles "me and Carlos painted the room pink and it has the beautiful elephant photo frames you liked and a large elephant teddy in the corner. Carlos is building the nursery now for the baby coming home so you will love it." He looks at my engagement ring and smiles "now we can plan the wedding that Baby V is born? I can't wait to see what crazy ideas you have and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." A tear runs down his eyes and he takes a deep breath "please wake up soon Belle ok?" He kisses my hand and stands up "I got to go back to baby V but I will come back and see you soon ok?" He walks towards the door and closes it behind him. He wipes away his tear and walks back towards the baby ward.

He opens the door and smiles "hey girl's." Adrianna and Rosie run towards him and hug him "how is Belle?" Ricardo smiles softly and nods "stable. I just saw her there actually." The girl's look at Ricardo and smile "can we see her?" Ricardo smiles and hugs them "they are going to try wake her from her sleep tomorrow so yous can come over tomorrow and see her if they manage to wake up ok?" They nod and smile "ok." They both sit down beside Gloria and look at the baby "so you got a name yet?" Adrianna smiles "I like Chloe." Rosie shakes her head and smiles "I like Amy." Ricardo smiles and walks towards them "Belle has a name picked so I'm sure whatever she picks will be beautiful."

The girl's smile and look back towards the baby "when can she come home?" Ricardo looks at Gloria and smiles "well the baby and Belle planned on living with Carlos for a while. We build a room for the baby in Noah's old bedroom but now I'm not sure. I guess we can make room for the baby to live?" The girl's nod and smile "she can sleep in my room?" Adrianna shakes her head and scoffs "my room is bigger." Ricardo smiles and shakes his head "that is lovely girl's but I'm sure the baby will be better in my room?" Gloria looks at the baby and nods "your grandpa has made a nursery in the box room already so she can sleep there until we get your parents old room sorted?" Ricardo takes a deep breath and nods "are you sure?" Gloria nods and smiles "I'm ready."