23.

After a few drinks I look at Lucas and he smiles at me "what?" 

He blushes and shrug's "so can I have a birthday kiss?" 

I laugh nervously and nod "on the cheek." 

He nods and moves his face to the side so I lean forward and kiss it but he moves his head last second and I kiss his lips. 

"Belle?" I jump and turn around and see Ricardo .

"What are you doing here with him?" He looks Lucas up and down and nods towards his cousins "and these twats?" 

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath "why do you even care? You was with your new girl earlier so you clearly only care about me when your drunk." 

He laughs sarcastically and shakes his head "that was my cousin Rosa? She is visiting for my grandma's birthday?" 

He smirks and looks me up and down "I can't believe you thought she was my girl." 

He looks towards the booth he was at last week and smiles "come with us and have a better night? "

I lean back and shake my head "no." 

He raises his eyebrow and moves forward "she is out with us celebrating Luca's birthday and we don't want any trouble tonight Ricardo. We just want to celebrate our cousin's birthday." 

He looks at Lucas and smirks "Lucas is your cousin?" 

He looks him up and down and shrugs "I should have done worse damage to his face then." 

They all look at Lucas and laugh sarcastically "HE done this too you? I thought you didn't know who it was?" 

Lucas looks at me and whispers in my ear "run." 

He shakes his head with a worried look in his eyes "I don't want you being in the middle of this." I look around the table as everyone stares each other down before standing up.

 I feel a hand wrap around my wrist and drag me back down "this has something to do with her hasn't it?" I look down and see Luis hold onto my wrist smirking.

"Let her go Luis." 

Lucas stands up and tries to pull me towards him but Enrique and Frankie hold him down and Luis pulls me onto his knee and wraps his other hand around my neck. 

"An eye for an eye? That's the rule." He looks at Lucas and smiles "and this seems more personal because it was family too." 

He pulls me closer and licks my cheek before looking back towards Ricardo. "Don't be stupid Luis." 

Ricardo looks around and smirks "you're in our side now so one phone call and this place will be crawling with the North side." 

Luis goes into his pocket and pulls out a knife "I like seeing you sweat." 

He runs the knife down my face and smiles "we finally found a weak spot." 

I take a deep breath. Scared for my life I knew I had to think fast or that knife was going to kill me. I look at Lucas and he nods towards the tray hanging of the side of the table and I nod and he leans forward and kicks it making the drinks go everywhere. 

I feel Luis losing the grip he has on my wrist so I pull away and stand up.

I quickly run towards Ricardo but feel something grab onto my again and run something sharp down my arm but I manage to get free. Riardo holds onto me and runs towards the booth where his friends are with me "Southside are here. Get her out of here." 

He leaves me with Carlos and I shake my head "what? Where are you going?"

 Carlos drags me outside and into a car in the carpark "get her home." 

A driver gets into the car and with adrenaline running through my body I didn't ask questions. I look at the drive and shake my head "no." 

I get out the car and run down the street until I get to the park by get to the park by my apartment and I stop and lean against the fence. 

I take a deep breath and fall to the ground holding my arm in pain "ouch."

 I move my hand and see blood everywhere. 

Running down my arm and on my dress I shake my head and laugh nervously before passing out on the grass.