66.

She looks at the baby and laughs nervously "if Carlos can be brave enough to clear out Noah's room then I can do this for my great granddaughter." Ricardo smile softly and hugs her "thank you." She stands up and nods "here you go. We need to get back but I will come over tonight?" Ricardo nods and smiles "ok." The girl's stand up and wave "bye." They both run towards the door and Ricardo waves "bye girl's." Gloria waves and smiles "bye." She closes the door behind her and Ricardo smiles and looks at the baby "what a perfect baby." She opens her eyes and starts crying "I spoke too soon." He walks towards the button and presses it and a nurse walks in "are you ok?" He laughs nervously and shakes his head "we didn't expect baby to be here and I don't have diapers or milk? Or clothes?" The nurse smiles and nods "everything you need is in that cupboard." She walks towards the cot and opens the cupboard beside it "we stock them up every 6 hours so don't worry if you are running low and if you need more then we will supply you. Ok?" He smiles and nods "thank you."

He places the baby in the cot still crying and grabs a diaper "you need help?" Ricardo laughs nervously and nods "yes please." The nurse walks towards him and takes the nappy and grabs wipes and a nappy bag "first time dad?" Ricardo smiles "that obvious?" She smiles and starts to change the baby "you will get there eventually." She nods towards the cupboard and smiles "you want to pick pj's out?" Ricardo nods and grabs a pair of pink pj's and hands them to the nurse "good choice." She changes the baby and hands her back to Ricardo "we are here to help so just let us know ok?" She walks towards the kettle and smiles "I will show you how to do a bottle next."

He follows her and watches closely as she makes a bottle "and then you test and temperature on your wrist." She hands him It and smiles "perfect." He places the bottle in the baby's mouth and she falls asleep in his arms "see? You got this." She walks towards the door and smiles "let me know if you need help with anything else?" Ricardo nods and sits down on the large chair beside the cot "goodnight baby V." He kisses her head and she starts to drift off to sleep. Ricardo looks at her sleeping body and smiles "I love you mi Princesa." He places her in the cot and he lies on the chair and closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Ricardo wakes up when he hears the door open "Ricardo?" He rubs his eyes and sits up "yeah that's me." He looks at the baby still sleeping and smiles "do you want a bed?" He looks at the nurse and shakes his head "I'm good here." The nurse nods and smiles "ok well the offer is there." She walks back out the room and quality closes the door behind her. Ricardo leans back and takes a deep breath "are babies not meant to wake up every hour or so for a bottle?" He looks at his phone and nods "11PM?" He shakes his head and takes a deep breath "yet again. Abuelo did tell me never wake a baby?" He leans back and closes his eyes "5 more minutes." The baby cries and Ricardo smiles "I'm awake." He sits up and looks at the clock on the wall "7AM?" He looks at Baby V and smiles "you slept right through the night? Good job." He picks her up and cuddles her "let's get you changed and breakfast ehh?"

He takes her clothes off her and places her back in the cot and grabs a diaper and wipes "have you got a stinky bum?" He takes her diaper off and smiles "no? That a girl. Let's leave them for your great Abuelo." He places the diaper on her and smiles "is that correct?" The door opens and he looks towards it and smiles "hey Abuelo." Gloria walks in and smiles "how was your first night?" He nods and smiles "good." He grabs clothes and starts dressing her "she slept right through and is actually just awake."

Gloria smiles and looks at her "I was expecting you to be up every hour on the hour like you done with us so I thought I would come by and take over for a few hours and let you sleep but looks like you don't need it?" He smiles and shakes his head "no she was perfect." He picks her up and cuddles her "can you make a bottle?" Gloria nods and walks towards the kettle "this suit's you." Ricardo sits on the chair and smiles "I just hope Belle wakes up soon so she can see how amazing her daughter is." Gloria turns around and smiles "me too." She hands him a bottle and sits down "coffee?" Ricardo nods and Gloria walks towards the door and closes it behind her. Ricardo tests the bottles temperature and smiles "that is perfect."