29.

After what feels like hours I finally finish telling Gloria everything. 

About my parents and the accident. The mentally and sexual abuse the White family done too me and how Mr White would use me too have sex with other people to pay of his debts. I told her everything and she just sat that and held my hand which was really reassuring. 

She gives me a cuddle and I cried into her shoulder again "it's okay dear. They won't ever hurt you again. I promise."

 I smile and take a deep breath wiping away my tears "thank you." 

I laugh nervously and shake my head "you're actually the first person I have ever told so it feels good to let it out." 

She raises her eyebrow and shakes her head "you haven't told Ricardo?" 

I shake my head and look at the door as it opens. "Haven't told me what?" 

Ricardo walks in so I look at Gloria and wipe away my tears "nothing?" 

Ricardo looks at me and smiles "are you ok?" I nod and stand up "yeah I'm fine."

 Gloria stands up and hugs me "of course she is. She is one of us and we are tough as boots." 

I smile and nod "exactly." 

Ricardo hands me a drink and I take a sip "thank you." 

Gloria nods and smiles "I will leave yous too it." 

She walks towards the door and waves "speak soon ok?" I nod and smile "thank you Gloria." 

She nods and walks out the door closing it behind her.

I sit back down and Ricardo sits beside me "you want to talk about it?" 

I laugh nervously and take another sip "maybe another time?" 

He nods and kisses my hand "no rush." I smile and kiss his lips "let's go." 

We walk down the stairs and he smiles at me "you want a drink?" I nod and smile "anything." 

He kisses me and laughs sarcastically "last time you said that. You got drunk." 

I shrug and kiss him back "I can handle it this time." He nods and smiles "ok then. One drink surprise coming up." 

Carlos walks towards me and nods "the girl's said you are wanted. They are in the tree house." I smile and nod "ok." I

 walk outside and towards the tree house "boo!" 

They jump and I smile "got yous." 

They open the door and smile "what are yous up to?" 

They smile and run of "nothing." I see Gloria smiling towards me "nothing my bum." 

I walk over towards Ricardo and Carlos while they are in the middle of an argument.

"Hey." They both jump look at me and smile nervously "nothing?" 

Carlos nods and walks away "she is all yours bro."

 I raise my eyebrow and smile "what is everyone up to today?" 

He smile and kisses me "I'm not up to anything. Why who else is up to something?" 

I nod towards Gloria and shake my head "the girl's and Gloria I think." 

Adrianna's bedroom window opens and they hang out "Belle?" 

I look up and smile "yeah?" They wave and smile "come here for a second?" 

I nod and look at Ricardo "need to love and leave you." I kiss his cheek and walk inside.

'Did I really just say that?' I walk upstairs and take a deep breath 'did I really just say love you to Ricardo? Why didn't he say it back?'

 I laugh sarcastically 'I am thinking too much into this. Right?' 

I walk into the girl's room and see them sitting on the bed holding makeup. 

I laugh nervously and shake my head "we already tried this girl's?" 

I point towards my face and shrug "I know but we will give you waterproof this time." I smile and nod "fine." 

I sit down and the girl's try for the second time to do my hair and makeup. 

"Done." They both walk in front of me and smile "perfect." 

I raise my eyebrows and look into the mirror "wow." 

They hand me the dress Ricardo got me and smile "we will let you get changed. Ok?" 

I nod and take the dress "thank you girl's." They hug me and smile "your welcome."

They run out the door closing it behind them and I take a deep breath and look towards the mirror and shake my head "I can't believe Ricardo has good fashion." 

I get changed into the dress and look into the mirror and see the bedroom door open "so what do you think girl's? This will definitely get Ricardo's attention." I

 look around the door to see Alicia standing looking me up and down. "Back of. Ricardo is mine. Always has been and always will be ok?" 

Shocked and surprised I can't help but laugh which seems to piss her of more. She was clearly drunk and she wanted Ricardo but unfortunately for her he was mine and I wasn't letting him go without a fight. 

I shake my head and smirk "no." 

She storms back out the room and I roll my eyes and look back into the mirror and fix my lipstick. 

I see the door open again and I roll my eyes "you still here?" 

I turn around and see Ricardo smiling "you want me to go?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "no." 

He nods and walks towards me "who is annoying you?" I shake my head and look down "no one?" 

He kisses my forehead and smiles "Carlos?" I shake my head and kiss his cheek "your other girlfriend apparently?" He rolls his eyes and scoffs "Alicia?" I nod and smile "that's the one, unless you have more." 

I look outside the hallway and see her standing at the top of the stairs. 

Looking towards us I smile at her and cuddle into Ricardo. 

He kisses my forehead and smiles "let's go." 

Alicia runs downstairs and I nod "ok." He takes my hands and leads me downstairs .

"I can finally introduce you to my family." I smile and he leads me into the kitchen "not nervous at all." He squeezes my hand and smiles "don't be. They will love you as much as I do." I smirk and he kisses me "ready?" I take a deep breath and nod "yeah."