41.

We drink the whiskey and I shake my head "Carlos has the worse whiskey taste." Gabriella laughs nervously and look at the bottle "Carlos doesn't drink this type of whiskey?" I raise my eyebrow and look at the bottle "what? Well it's not mine?" Leticia takes the bottle and drinks it "who cares." She walks towards the curtains and closes them and grabs her makeup bag "now let's get ready." After 4 hours we are finally ready and rush out the door "come on girl's." Gabriella rushes me and Leticia out the door and into the taxi "we are coming." I sit in the back with Leticia and we drive towards the club. When we get outside the club I spot Rosie and Adrianna by the door speaking to a bouncer "girl's?" They turn around and run towards me "Belle." They hug me tight and I look around "what's happened?" They look at me and smile "we are leaving for the weekend and just wanted to say bye." I smile and hug them "what?" I look at Leticia and Gabriella and nod "I will meet yous Inside girl's?" They both smile and nod before heading inside.

"Where are yous going?" Adrianna looks down the street and nods "to the cabin for the weekend but we will be back Sunday." I look down the street and see Pedro and Gloria walking towards us "wow. That sounds fun?" I smile and nod "so I guess I will see yous Sunday?" They hug me and nod "ok." I smile and wave "bye girl's." They wave and run down the street towards Pedro and Gloria and get into the car before driving off. I take a deep breath and smile before heading inside. I spot Leticia and Gabriella at a booth and they wave towards me as soon as I walk in "time to get drunk." I walk towards them and smile "let's get this party started." I pick up the bottle of vodka at the table and pour myself a drink "to Leticia." We cheers and dour our drinks "to a good night."

After an hour the bartender walks over towards us with a tray off drinks "these are from the two gentlemen over there." He points toward the bar and shrugs "I guess they left?" He shakes his head and laughs nervously "enjoy." He places the tray off drinks down and I smile and take one off the shots "to free drinks." Leticia and Gabriella pick up a shot each and we down them and shake our heads "god I hate tequila." After a few. Ok a lot off drinks I grab Leticia and Gabriella's hand "let's dance." I lead them to the dance floor and smile "I love this song." We start dancing and I stop when I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I turn around and shake my head "not today pal." I move away from him and he smiles and follows me. Continuing to try touch me I see hands grab onto the back off him "she said no." I see Carlos hold onto him and push him away from me. I smile and nod "thank you." He walks towards me and shakes his head "yous girl's ok?" Leticia wraps her arm around him and kisses his cheek "we are peachy baby cousin." He nods and wipes his cheek "how drunk are yous?" I take Leticia's hand and start dancing "not very?" He rolls his eyes and smiles "I will be around if you need me. Ok?" I nod and he walks away "nice save." I smile and look at Leticia "let's get you some water." She holds her mouth and I shake my head "you aren't?" She nods and runs towards the bathroom "and she is."

I look at Gabriella and nod "you get water and I will get her." She nods and I walk towards the bathroom "Leticia?" She walks out from a cubical and laughs nervously "I think I have had too much to drink?" I laugh nervously and nod "you think?" She smiles and washes her hands and face "home time?" I nod and smile "I'm afraid so." She walks towards the bathroom door and I follow her out. She drinks a sip off water and Gabriella nods "taxi is outside." I nod and wrap my arm around Leticia's "let's go drunk bum." We head outside and Gabriella looks down the street "there. The black car." I grab Leticia arm and we walk towards the car "hey." We freeze when we hear the familiar voice "shit." I laugh softly and shake my head "hey Carlos." We turn around and he looks at Leticia "good night?" She holds her thumb up and smiles "the best. Thank you." He looks at me and nods "see you at home?" I nod and smile "ok."

We walk towards the taxi and I stick Leticia in the back "I will get in with her. You go in the front?" Gabriella nods and gets into the passenger side and the driver starts the car. After a few seconds Leticia laughs nervously "stop the car." The driver stops and Leticia opens the door and runs out "I will get her." She throws up and Gabriella gets out from the passenger side and walks towards her "sorry about that." I look around and see Carlos walking towards them and before I can say another word the driver locks the doors and smirks at me through the rear-view mirror "hello Belle." I look at him and he takes his hat off and I shake my head "you." I bang on the window and Carlos looks at me "help me." The car drives off before Carlos could react and I find myself locked in the back off the taxi with this evil man from my past.