58.

I hear a knock on the door making me jump "Belle it's Leticia." I take a deep breath and head towards the door and open it "hey." She smiles and hands me a bag "thank you." I sit down and she walks in closing the door behind her "so." She walks towards me and I shake my head "what happened? Is it Ricardo? The girl's?" She smiles softly and sits beside me "I saw Alicia kiss Ricardo and he was in a pretty bad way and she took advantage." I scoff and shake my head "whore. What did he do?" She smiles softly and looks towards the floor "he didn't pull away." I laugh nervously and stand up "really? So I have been in this motel for the last few days stressed out because I don't know who the father off the baby is so I don't know whether to keep it or not and he is out kissing other girl's?" Leticia looks towards the window and stands up "hey." I look over and see someone standing outside wearing a baseball cap "they found me."

I grab my suitcase and shake my head "I got to leave." Leticia walks towards the door and shakes her head "I'm sure it was just someone passing? Let me check it out. Ok? Stay here and I will come back again tomorrow." I nod and sit back down "ok. Thank you." She hugs me and smiles "of course. See you tomorrow." She walks out the door and I lock it behind her and close the curtains "I just wish this was all over with and I could hold Ricardo one more time." I get into bed and grab the phone from the beside drawer and turn it on for the first time since I left. I go through the messages and smile as I read them. I wipe away the tear running down my face and sit up and look towards the door "I can do this." I take a deep breath and grab a baseball cap and put it on and head out the door closing it behind me. I walk into town and spot Leticia speaking to someone outside club 639 before running down the street "Ricardo wait." I hide behind the building and smile when he turns around "why? She clearly made her mind up and you lied to me about it so no. Give me space Leticia." A car pulls up beside them and he smiles and opens the door "hello." Alicia gets out the car and he looks at Leticia and smirks "no if you don't mind. I have a busy night." He walks down the street and I shake my head and run across the road making a car beep it's horn. I look over and see them looking at me "Belle?" I stand up straight and he looks at my baby dumb and his face drops in shock.

I run down the street and hide behind an ally way bin before he can catch up with me and I sit on the floor and cry silently "where did she go?" Leticia looks at me and shakes her head "I don't know." She I smile softly and look towards him through a small hole "she probably went back to the motel. I'm going to check." He runs off and Leticia walks a few seconds before looking at me "are you ok?" She holds her hands out and pulls me up gently "I don't know. I just want believe it." She hugs me and nods "I know. I'm sorry." I shake my head and shrug "it's not your fault." She looks towards the way her ran and shrugs "so what you going to do now he know where you are staying?" I look towards the stomach and rub it "I move on I guess? I will get a train somewhere with the money I have and try start somewhere else before the baby comes." She goes into her purse and smiles "this is from me and Gabriella. It's for the baby but it can be a good start for you? I won't stop you from going because I know how stubborn you are but sleep on it?" I nod and smile "I will. I just need to find somewhere else to stay." She smirks and takes my hand "I know a place."

She leads me down the street and stops outside an apartment building "I know the landlord and she said that there is a place that isn't being used? You could stay there for the night? It's furnished and I will grab your food?" I hug her and smile "thank you." She hands me keys and shrugs "I don't use it unless I have male company so you can have it for the night?" I smile and take the keys "you are the best." She shrugs and heads down the street "it's number 4." I head inside and close the door behind me. I sit down on the sofa and the front door goes "she back already?" I walk towards the door and open it "that was quick?" I see Ricardo standing on the other side off the door "what do you want?" he looks at my stomach and shakes his head "I thought you got rid of the baby?" I shake my head and scoff "no?" He shrugs and smirks "can I come in? So we can talk?" I shake my head and close the door "no." I walk into the bedroom and close the door behind me so I can't hear him.