48.

He walks back into the kitchen and I feel my stomach turn and I take a deep breath "bring it upstairs." I run upstairs and Carlos looks at me "what?" I run into the bathroom and throw up in the toilet pan "Belle? Are you ok?" I flush the toilet and wash my face "yeah. Just got a bug or something." I brush my teeth and take a deep breath and walk out the bathroom "here." Carlos hands me my water and I smile "thank you." I take a sip and smile "I think I'm just going to go for a sleep but tell Ricardo I will call him tomorrow if he stops by?" Carlos smiles and nods "ok. Goodnight." I walk towards the bedroom and close the door behind me "I can do this." I get into bed and rub my stomach "we got this." I close my eyes and fall asleep instantly.

The next morning I wake up with a clear head and look towards my stomach and rub it "I have to tell Ricardo." My bedroom door opens and I see Carlos walk in "you feeling any better?" I smile and nod "much." I get out of bed and he hands me a bottle of water "thank you." I take a deep breath as I try fight back the tears "for everything." He laughs softly and hugs me "your welcome." He walks towards the door and nods "now get ready. Ricardo is taking you out for breakfast." I smile and nod "ok." He closes the door behind him and I get changed out my pjs and head downstairs. I see my bag still on the sofa so I grab it and get my phone and ring Ricardo who answers after the 4th ring "morning. Are you ready?" I look out the window as I hear beeping and smile "yeah. I'm coming now." I wave towards Carlos and smile "see you soon." I head out the door and get into the passenger side off the car.

"Morning amor." Ricardo kisses me and I smile "good morning." He nods and smiles "ready for breakfast?" I hold tightly onto my bag and nod "yeah let's do it." We drive to the café and as I order food my stomach turns again and I laugh nervously "excuse me." I run towards the bathroom and throw up in the cubical "eww." With sick blocked in my nose I shake my head and grab a bit off toilet roll and blow "I definitely can't get used to this for the next 9 months." I wash my hand and face and take a chewing gum from my jacket pocket "better." I take a deep breath and head out "are you ok?" I jump and turn around and see Ricardo behind me "yeah. I have a bug I think." I laugh nervously and Ricardo smiles "you want to leave?" I take a deep breath and nod firmly "if you don't mind? You can get takeout?" A waitress walks towards us and hands Ricardo a bag "thank you." I smile and Ricardo shrugs "one step ahead." I smile and he holds my hand "let's get you back to bed." I follow him outside and he opens the car door for me "here." He hands me a bottle of water and I smile and take it "thank you." He gets into the driver side and shrugs "your place or mine?" I look out the window and nod "yours? It's a nice day so we can chill by the pool and sunbathe?" He nods and smiles "my place it is."

He drives towards his house but stops two houses away and shakes his head "what?" I look towards the house and he points towards a black car sitting outside his house "I don't know whose car that is?" I look at the black car with black out windows "stay here." He gets out the car and runs towards it but it drives off before he can. He looks at me and runs back "who was it?" He shrugs and drives towards the house "I'm not sure but I think they are watching the house." He parks and pulls his phone out "I got to make a call but here." He hands me his keys and smiles "I won't be long ok? Keep your phone on loud just in case as well." I smile and take the keys "ok." I get out the car and walk towards the house and head inside. I hear a noise from upstairs and see Adrianna's room door open "Adrianna? Rosie?" I spot someone jump into the backyard from upstairs and I run towards the door and make sure it's locked. They look at me and smirk before jumping the fence and run away.

I take a deep breath and look around "girl's?" I run upstairs and look in Adrianna's room and see the window open so I close it and grab my phone and ring Pedro. He answers right away and I take a deep breath "hey Pedro. Where are yous?" I walk out Adrianna's room and close it behind me "we are at the mall. Everything ok?" I smile and nod "I just got to yours but no one is in. Ricardo gave me his key but was just wondering where everyone is." I head downstairs and lock the front door "we will be home in a few hours. Girls want to go movies." I smile and nod "ok. See yous soon." I hang up and take a deep breath "thank god." I run upstairs and into Ricardo's bedroom and grab the baseball bat from the cupboard and look out the window and see the black car drive down the street slowly. I look at my phone and ring Ricardo but it goes to voicemail "hey it's me. Don't panic but someone was in the house and that car just drove back down the street. I locked the doors and no one else is in so don't panic ok?" I hang up and look back out the window and see the car parked down the street and the boy who was in the house run into the back off it. I close the curtains and run downstairs and sit on the sofa with the baseball bat close to me "we got this." I rub my stomach and smile.