33.

Pedro comes back an hour later and hands me an envelope "the girl's invited you too their dance practice in ours if you want to come?" I nod and smile "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I stand up and take the box from Pedro "I will do this." He shakes his head and walks towards the shelves "you can go treat yourself to lunch."

I roll my eyes and head towards the door "I will grab you a sandwich." He looks at me and nods "a meatball one." I nod and smile "see you in a bit."

I close the door behind me and walk towards the mall.

I walk past a makeup store and see a makeup kit for beginners in the window "Adrianna would love that."

I walk in and see a hairdressing set so I grab that and walk towards the checkout till.

The woman smiles and bags my things "is that all?" I nod and hand her the money and turn around to see Lucas standing.

I shake my head and laugh sarcastically "Belle wait." He smiles and nods "I'm sorry ok?" I

raise my eyebrow and scoff "sorry? I got stabbed because off you off your own cousin. Never speak to me again. Ok?" He looks around and nods "I know and I'm sorry." I roll my eyes and walk past him "whatever Lucas."

I walk towards the sandwich place and get our sandwiches and walk back towards the shop.

I see Pedro standing outside so I run towards him and shake my head "what's happened?" He laughs softly and shakes his head "nothing? I'm waiting for Gloria to come down and give me tickets for the girl's dance show Thursday."

I nod and hand him his sandwich "oh. Ok." I head inside and he follows "what did you get then?"

I place the bag on the counter "just something for the girl's for saying well done on their dancing." He looks in the bag and smiles "they will love this and will love practicing on you."

I eat into my sandwich and nod "I hope so. They are talented and always do a good job."

The door opens and Gloria walks in "here you go."

She hands Pedro an envelope and he hands me one "here."

I look at it and smile "I'm invited?" Gloria laughs sarcastically "you are the only one the girl's wanted to invite."

I smile and stick the ticket in my bag "I will thank them tonight." Gloria nods and waves "I'm going back to sort things out for tonight so see yous two soon?" I wave and nod "bye."

I stick the girl's presents behind the till and sit down.

The rest of the evening is quiet so flies in and it's 6 o'clock before I know it.

Pedro looks towards the clock and nods "ready?" I nod and grab my bags and follow him outside.

He locks the doors and heads towards the car.

Driving off towards the house.

I get out the car when we pull up the house and he follows me inside.

The girl's run towards me and I smile and hand them their presents "wow. I love it., thank you."

They both hug me and I smile and hug them "yous are welcome."

They take my hand and smile "can we try it out?" I smile softly and nod "why not?" T

hey lead me upstairs and into Adrianna's room "sit here."

I sit down by the makeup table and relax while they do my hair and makeup.

The girl's smile and nod after 15 minutes"done."

I look in the mirror and smile "I love it. Thank you girl's." I hug them and they smile "you are welcome."

I stand up and walk towards the door "shall we head downstairs?"

They follow behind me and we head out towards the back yard.

I spot Carlos sitting on the sofa outside so I walk towards him and sit down "beer?" He hands me a beer and I nod "thank you."

He looks around and nods "so you thought about when you want to move your stuff yet?"

I shake my head and look down "I'm not sure what I'm doing yet Carlos. I don't know if I'm going to move out." He laughs sarcastically and shakes his head "what? Belle your landlord tried to rape you?"

I hear footsteps and quickly turn around and see Gloria "he what?" I shake my head and look down "Craig did?" I nod and take a deep breath "yeah."

She sits down and hugs me "are you okay? After everything that happened in Colorado this is the last thing you deserve."

Carlos looks at me and laughs sarcastically "what happened in Colorado?" I look down at my feet and laugh nervously "that story is for another time."

Gloria shoves me slightly and nods over towards Ricardo as he walks towards us "yeah that sounds good Belle. We would love you too come over for dinner all week." She winks at me and stands up "I should go check on the food. Bye."

She walks off and I look at Ricardo and he smiles and sits down "you coming over every night for dinner? You may as well move in."

I laugh nervously and look at Carlos "you wish."

He smiles and hugs me "waking up to you every morning? Of course."

I look towards the kitchen window and see Gloria looking at us and she nods "Ricardo?" Ricardo stands up and smile's at me "excuse me."

He walks into the kitchen and I take a deep breath "I can't keep all these lies."

Carlos looks at me and smiles "so you want to tell him?" I look at the kitchen window and see Ricardo carrying out food "not right now no."

Carlos smiles and stands up "well it's your call what happens?"

I look at Carlos and smiles "I'm not ready to tell him and him do something stupid."

I look towards Ricardo and smile "I will tell him when the time is right."