53.

I open my eyes again and see a bandage wrapped around my arm with blood all around it "hello?" I try move my hands and feet but they are tied tight "." Y? Adam?" The door opens and Mr White walks in "good morning." He walks in and looks towards the door and another man walks in "you must be Belle." Mr White nods and smiles "that's her." He looks at me and nods "so $10,000?" The man hands him a brown envelope and Mr White opens it and pulls out a bunch of money and smells it "have fun." He walks towards the door and the man looks at me and smiles "oh we will." He closes the door and walks towards me "so you are the northside girl?" I raise my eyebrow and shake my head "what? No." He smirks and shakes his head "so you aren't Ricardo Villanueva's girl?" I look towards the floor and shrug "why does that matter?" He tears the rope around me hands with one pull and lifts me up "it just does." He looks me in the eyes and smiles "you are the perfect bait for us to get revenge for them killing my brother."

The door opens and Luis walks in smirking "hello again." I look at the man and shake my head "your Lucas dad?" He nods and smiles "you know my son?" Luis rolls his eyes and walks towards me "let's just get this over with." He pulls his phone out and takes a picture off me and smiles "done. Now let's get this send to the North side and the revenge can be over with?" The man nods and walks out the door "until next time." Luis follows him out and he closes the door behind him "no." I untie my feet and run towards the door "Luis." I bang on the door and feel tears run down my face "just leave Ricardo alone." I sit on the floor with tears running down my face "no." I take a deep breath and wipe my tears and stand up "I'm done playing the victim. I won't let anyone hurt me or anyone I love again." I look around the room and spot a window boarded up so I walk towards it and examine the wooden plate screwed into the wall and nod "I can do this." I pull the boards but they don't budge so after a few attempts I take the hair pin out my hair and try attempt to unscrew the nails "yes." I get one-bit off wood off but stop when I hear footsteps and look around "shit." I grab the bit off wood on the floor and stand behind the door. The door opens and Luis walks in "Belle?" I hit him full force with the wood and knock him out.

I smirk and grab his arms and pull him in and close the door "phone." I search his pockets and get his phone and take a deep breath "I don't know Ricardo's number. Shit." I look at the phone and nod "please work." I go through his contacts and click on one and it dials. After a few seconds I hear a voice on the other line "Luis?" I take a deep breath and shake my head "Lucas it's Belle." I look at Luis and nod "your dad bought me for $10, 000 because he wants to use me as bait for Ricardo so can you please tell him? I know he is your dad but." Before I could finish the sentence Lucas agrees "I'm on my way to Ricardo's now. I'm sorry for everything and I don't want you or Ricardo hurt so I will tell him." I smile and take a deep breath "thank you Lucas. I don't know where I am but it looks like in the woods?" I look towards the window and he laughs sarcastically "I know where you are. Stay tight Belle."

The line goes dead and I take a deep breath "please hurry." I look at Luis and smile "now what to do with you." I walk towards him and search him and find a pair of handcuffs and a gun "this will do." I smirk and tusk the gun in my back trousers and look at the handcuffs on the floor "you won't be going anywhere soon." I tie one off the handcuffs around Luis hand and tie the other around the radiator at the back off the room "now stay." I smirk and walk towards the door and open it "now what way is out?" I feel breeze coming from the left so I walk down the narrow hallway and hear footsteps so I open the nearest door and hide inside. I look around the darkness and shine Luis phone and realise I'm in a closet. I look around and spot a laundry shoot "god no." I look towards the door and hear shouting "she is gone." I walk towards the laundry shoot and open it "search everywhere."