16.

I walk towards the bathroom and run a bath and hear my phone make a noise so I walk back into the living room and get my phone from my purse and see a text from Pedro .

"Your landlord is coming over at 1 so don't come in till you're finished with him." I look towards the clock and nod "still got an hour." 

I head into the bathroom closing the door behind me and go for a bath. 

I get changed and towel dry my hair when the door goes "coming." 

I run towards the door and open it to an older looking man "hey. You must be Belle?" 

I smile and nod "and you must be my landlord?" 

He nods and smiles "come in."

 I open the door wide and he walks in and sits down on the sofa. 

I walk towards him and sit on the other sofa "firstly welcome." 

He takes out a piece of paper from his briefcase and hands me It "this is just the rules and rent information."

I take it and have a quick look at it before placing it on the arm of the sofa. 

"The rent has been paid for the next 6 months so after that time the rent is $300 a month which covers everything." 

I nod and smile. "There is of course a few rules." 

He goes into his briefcase and grabs a piece of paper "no parties during the week. No pets. If you're going to decorate then let me know and lastly." He looks at me and smiles "no trouble."

 I nod and smile "no problem." 

He stands up and looks around "the furniture was the last tenants so you can feel free to change it around and do what you like." 

I look at the sofa and smile "I like it." 

He looks at me and smiles "well that is everything then." 

He goes into his briefcase and hands me another piece of paper "just sign here." He points toward the bottom of the paper and hands me a pen "ok." 

I sign the line and hand him it back "that is you all done." 

I smile and he holds his hand out "thank you." 

I shake his hand and smile "no. Thank you." 

He walks towards the door and opens it "bye." I wave and smile "bye." 

He walks out the door closing it behind him.

I grab my phone and text Pedro back "landlord just left. Won't be long." 

I grab my shoes and jacket and head out the door. 

I get to the store and Pedro smiles at me "you finished with the landlord already?" 

I nod and grab my name badge "he only wanted to go through the rules and for me to sign something." 

He hands me a piece of paper and smiles "well it has been quiet so I made you a rota."

 I look at the paper and smile "I'm of every weekend?" 

He smiles and shrugs "your young and I don't want you to be here working when you could be out having fun so you only need to come in Monday to Thursday and Friday you can leave at lunch time. So you are of tomorrow and Sunday." 

I stick the paper in my jacket pocket and hang it up "thank you." H

e looks towards the clock and nods "I'm going to get food from the mall. You want anything?"

 I shake my head and smile "no I'm ok." 

He walks out the store and I sit down taking a deep breath "I am so ready for bed."

The door opens and the boy from the other day walks in and smiles "good you are here." 

He walks towards me and smiles "hey you." 

He hands me a piece of paper and I raises my eyebrows and look at it "what is this?"

 He blushes and looks down "it's where you write your number?" 

I laugh sarcastically and he nods towards the door and I see 3 other boys standing.

 "I told my friends about you and I promised myself If I ever saw you again I would ask for your number and they all said I wouldn't. So?" I look at his friends and see them laughing "sure. Why not." 

I grab a pen and write my number down and he smirks and presses a few buttons on his phone and my phone rings "now you have mine..

He smirks and shrugs "I'm Lucas by the way." 

I smile and nod "Belle." 

He smirks and walks towards the door and leaves the store "see you around Belle."

After a few seconds I get a text from him "drinks tonight?"

 I look at him and see him smiling at me. I

 take a deep breath and look towards the photo of Ricardo and the girl's beside the till so I smile softly and text back "I have plans tonight sorry." 

I look at him and he smiles softly and nods before texting "rain check?" 

I smile and nod and he smirks and walks down the street. I

 sit back down and grab a piece of paper and pen and start writing "list." 

I take a deep breath and take a deep breath "now what do I need for the house?" 

I smile and write down "candles. Photo frames. Towels. Bedding." I shake my head and laugh sarcastically "food and toiletries." 

I look up when some girl walks in the door and smile when she towards me "where's Pedro?" 

She look around and I smile softly and shake my head "he's away for lunch but is there anything I can help with?" 

She looks me up and down and hands me a piece of paper "tell him Ricardo won't be home tonight but this is the number for the garage." 

I smile sarcastically and nod "ok." 

She walks back out the store and I raise my eyebrows "she's the girl from the photo frame in Ricardo's room." 

I look at my phone and smile "well Lucas I guess that rain check can happen tonight."

 I text him and smirk towards the door