5.

After a few minutes Pedro walks back out from the back.

He smiles as he reaches me "your badge will be ready at the end of the day." 

I smirk and nod "ok." 

After a few minutes a man walks into the store and looks around before coming to the till with a few things "on you go." 

I look at Pedro and nod "ok." 

I walk towards the till and smile "is that all?" The man nods and smiles "yes." 

I scan and bag his stuff and look towards the till "$22.43 please." 

He hands me $25 and smirks "keep the change." 

He walks out the store with her bag and I stick the money in the till and close it. 

I look at Pedro and he nods "good job." 

He looks towards the clock and shrugs "break time." 

He grabs a large bowel of pasta from the mini fridge under the till and places it in two separate bowls and hands me the bowl and a fork "thank you." 

I take a bite and nod "this is amazing." 

He eats a bite and nods "my wife knows her way with pasta."

He sits down and looks at me "so what made you move here?" Looking towards the ground to avoid eye contact I laugh nervously and shrug "new start."

 He smirks and eats another bite of pasta "well this town is amazing so I hope you enjoy it and stay around." 

I smile and eat another bit of my pasta "it can't be any worse than the last town." 

Pedro looks at the clock and stands up "my wife Gloria and granddaughters Adrianna and Rosie should be here soon so you can meet her if you like?" 

I smile and nod eating the last of my pasta "I would love too." 

He looks towards the door and smirks as I hear two girl's laughing "there they are." 

He places his empty bowl under the till and walks towards the door as an older woman walks through the door with two girl's behind her.

"Grandpa!" 

They run towards Pedro and cuddle him and Pedro smiles and hugs them before looking at me and smiles "girl's we have a new guest." 

They both look at me and smile "your pretty." 

One of the girl's look me up and down and hold my hand "can she come with us grandpa?" 

Pedro looks at me and laughs nervously "you like milkshakes?" I look at the girl's and smile "who doesn't?" 

The girl's jump up and down cheering "let's go."

 Still holding onto my hand she pulls me out the store after her sister and the woman laughs "meet you in the car?" 

Pedro kisses her cheek and shakes his head "I need to finish her badge and lock up but I will meet you at Jose's?" 

She nods and smiles before following behind us out the store.

We walk down the street and enter a milkshake bar and sit down in a booth and Gloria walks in a few minutes after.

 "Papa is just coming now." She looks at me and smiles "he is just finishing your badge of." 

The girl's grab a menu and hand me one "so do you like working for papa?" I smile and nod "yeah it's fun." 

Gloria nods and grabs a menu "I'm glad he finally listened to me and hired someone." 

I smile and nod "I just moved to town today so it's lucky I got the job on the same day." 

Gloria sticks her menu down and smiles "you just moved here today?" I smile and nod "yeah." 

She shakes her head and lifts her menu back up "so where are you living?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "in a motel for now but I'm hoping to get my own place soon as I can." 

She looks at me and smirks "my friend has a place but she is moving out of town tomorrow so I could ask her if you could have it? The place is covered with rent for the next 6 months so wouldn't need to worry about that?" I smirk and nod "that would be amazing." 

She goes into her handbag and pulls her phone out "I will ring her now."

She presses a few buttons on her phone but stops and shakes her head "I wonder what he's done now." 

She answers the phone and laughs sarcastically "what have you done?" 

She rolls her eyes and nods "ok we will be right there." 

She hangs up and takes a deep breath "sorry girl's but we need to go collect Ricardo." 

The girl's fling their heads back and moan "nooo." 

I shrug and lean forward "I could stay with them if you like? We are here anyway and I could drop them off?" 

The girl's face lights up and Gloria smiles "you don't mind?" I smirk and shake my head "no. It's better than staying in the motel." 

Gloria looks at the girl's and nods "ok but best behaviour girl's." 

The girl's smirk and cheer "we promise." Gloria stands up and grabs her handbag "thank you." 

She waves at the girl's before walking towards the door and down the street.

I look back towards the girl's and smile "so let me guess." 

I look towards the one in the light pink dress and smile "Adrianna?" I point towards the one in the dark pink dress and nod "Rosie?" 

They look at each other and shake their heads "nooo." 

Rosie looks at her dress and smirks "I wear lighter colours than Adrianna." 

I smirk and lean back "well yous don't look alike so I'm sure I will get it right from now on." 

They look at each other and stick their tongue out at each other and smile "so what's your name?" I smile and stick my menu down "Belle." 

They both laugh softly and pick their menus up "pretty name." 

I smirk and pick my menu back up "thank you." 

After a few minutes I look towards them and see them looking at me smiling "what?" They both giggle and shake their heads "nothing." 

I laugh softly and shake my head "do yous know what yous want?" 

They both nod and stick their menus back "two double chocolate shakes with cram."

 I smile and nod "coming right up."