36.

Pedro drops me off at Carlos's and I smile and nod firmly "I will be back tomorrow." He nods and smiles "ok. Bye Belle." I get out the car and wave as he drives off.

I head inside and run up to my room. I look around and smile at the new furniture and freshly painted red paint "Carlos?" I walk into the living room and raise my eyebrows "Carlos?" No answer.

I head back into my room and see a note and gift bag on the bed.

I walk towards it and read the note "enjoy your new room. See you after work. C x."

I smile and look around "ohhh Carlos. You are too good for your own kind." I look inside the gift box and see photo frames and a sticky note on top off it "I know how you love your photo fames x." I smile and place them on the bed.

I take a deep breath and look towards my phone "2PM?" I look towards the bathroom and nod "bath then move things." I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I run a bath and lay in it as it fills with warm water "better."

I lie back and relax until the bath gets cold and I eventually get out the bath and wrap a towel around me and head back into the bedroom and get ready and fix my hair.

I look outside the window and see it getting dark "how long was I in that bath for?" I look at my phone and see it's 5PM "oh shit."

I grab my phone and text Carlos "any boxes?" I grab my keys for the apartment and head downstairs.

I get a new text and look at my phone "in the shed out the backyard. Why?" I smile and run outside and grab 4 boxes "perfect."

I head towards the door but stop when I get a new text "unknown number?" I raise my eyebrow and open it and see a photo off Alicia and Ricardo. As usual Alicia was all over Ricardo and he was enjoying it. It made me feel sick. I smirk and shake my head "this bitch is asking for a slap." I get another text and open it "I win. He is and always will be mine." I smirk at the text and scoff "we will see about that."

I run upstairs and grab the dress I knew Ricardo loved and fix myself "perfect."

I run downstairs and head out the door. I walk towards the club and smile when I see Carlos "hey." He looks at me and smiles "hi." He cuddles me and shakes his head "I thought you would have had an early night?" I shrug and smile "I got bored myself. We should get a dog or something?" He steps aside and smiles "enjoy."

I head inside and another bouncer whisper in Carlos ear about Alicia and Ricardo being here but I'm downstairs and spotted Ricardo by the time Carlos can react.

I take a deep breath and look around his booth 'no Alicia? That's a good sign. Right?' I see him look at me and smirk and it makes my body tingle. Even when he is mad at me he still smiles when he spots me.

I walk towards the bar and take a deep breath 'step one to get his attention. Done.'

The bartender walks towards me and smiles "what can I get you beautiful?" I smile and shrug "surprise me." He smirks and nods "coming right up."

He walks away and I look back towards Ricardo's booth and see Alicia approach him "bitch." I look away and take a deep breath.

Turning around I expect the worse and think that Alicia will have her tongue down my boyfriend's throat but instead I see Ricardo leaning back with his eyes locked onto me smiling.

After a few seconds Alicia follows his eyes and she spots me and shakes her head in disbelief before sitting down next to him and cuddling him. I roll my eyes and turn back around as the bartender walks towards me smiling "here you go."

He hands me my drink and laughs nervously shaking his head "and this is my number if you want to know what is in it." I laugh nervously and stick the piece of paper in my bag "thank you."

I turn around and spot two girl's running towards me "Belle?" I raise my eyebrow and laugh nervously "yeah?" They look at each other and smile "you don't remember us?" I laugh nervously and spot Carlos walking over "girl's please. She was drunk when she met yous."

He wraps his arm around them and smile "Belle these are my cousins. Leticia and Gabriella. They helped you the night Lucas tried to attack you." I smile at them and nod "thank yous for that. Means a lot."

Leticia nods towards a booth behind her and shrugs "sit with us?" I smile and nod "ok." Carlos looks towards Ricardo and rolls his eyes "are you ok?" I follow his eyes and shrug "if he wants to move on then let him."

I laugh nervously and shake my head "or move back. Depends how you look at it." I look towards the bartender and nod "plus its not all bad." I look at Carlos and smirk "I got the hot bartenders number."

I head over towards the booth with Leticia and Gabriella and sit down.

I keep looking over towards Ricardo and they notice "so." I look at them and smile "what happened with you and Ricardo?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "he thinks I'm sleeping with Carlos." They look at each other and laugh nervously "yeah that is what Alicia is going around telling everyone."

I raise my eyebrow and scoff "really? So I guess Ricardo told her."

They raise their eyebrows and look at me shocked "it's true?" I laugh nervously and shake my head "what? No." I

look at Ricardo and take a deep breath "I have been staying in Carlos spare room." I look back at the girl's and smile "but I think it's time I wasn't."

I stand up and down my drink "I need to go girl's but can yous tell Carlos thank you for everything but I don't want to drag him into this anymore?" They look at each other and nod "sure?"

I smile and walk towards the door.