18.

They walk into the club and I look back at Lucas and he laughs sarcastically "I didn't know you knew them?" 

I nod and smile "I work for their friend's grandpa." He nods and looks towards the floor "Ricardo? I know." 

I smile and nod "you know him?" He nods firmly and smiles "everyone knows him." 

His friends turn up before I can get another word in and they look at me smiling "so you must be Belle?" 

I laugh nervously as the one with bleach blonde hair steps forward holding his hand out "yeah that's me." 

I shake his hand and he smiles "I'm Nicolas." 

He kisses my hand and I blush and laugh nervously "leave the girl alone." 

Lucas shoves his softly and points towards his other three friends "this is Nicolas, Samuel and Diego." 

I wave towards them and they smile and nod "nice to meet you." 

Lucas smiles at me and nods "ready?" I nod and smile "as I will ever be."

They walk towards the bouncer and I smile "I'm on the list I think." 

The bouncer looks at me and smiles sarcastically "name?" I shake my head and look at the list "Belle?" 

He smiles politely and moves the rope letting us in. 

We walk down the stairs and I see Marcus and Anthony speaking to Ricardo and they all look towards us "we will leave yous two too it but we will be in our usual booth if you need us." 

Lucas nods and his friends walk to the other side of the club "drink?" I nod and smile "yes please." 

I follow him towards the bar and see Ricardo looking towards us as we do. 

Not taking his eyes of us I smile at Lucas and he smiles back "what?" 

I giggle and shrug "nothing." 

He stops at the bar and smiles "so what do you fancy?" 

I look towards the drinks and laugh nervously "anything?" I shrug and smile "something strong but sweet." 

He flexis his muscles and shrug "me then?"

 I push a strand of hair behind my ear and nod "you think?" 

I see Ricardo walk towards the bar with Marcus and I smile "let me have a feel then?" 

He smirks and flexis his muscles and I feel his arms "wow." 

They are a lot bigger than I thought and it makes me blush a little. 

I look over and see Marcus holding Ricardo back at the side of my eye "so what you want to drink?" 

I shrug and shake my head "surprise me?"

 I look towards the bartender and smile "alright then." 

He walks away and I look at Lucas "wild night?" 

I smile and nod as the bartender brings over two glasses and 2 shots "something like that." 

I hold the shots up handing him one and smile "too a wild night then?" 

I smile and we cheers the shots and I down it.

I look at the glass in front of me and shake my head "what is that?" He bartender winks as Lucas hands him money "surprise."

 Lucas takes a sip and shakes his head "it's Mezcal's." 

I raise my eyebrow and smirk "a what?" He nods towards the drink and smiles "try it." 

I pick it up and take a sip. 

As the drink runs down my throat I feel it burn. 

I feel the bitterness as it goes down then I taste the sweetness once it settles "it's actually really good."

 The bartender smiles "I only make the best drinks baby cakes." 

He walks away and I smile at Lucas whose eyes and locked onto my lips. 

I knew if I didn't move then he would try kiss me and I didn't want Ricardo seeing that never mind what it would do to our friendship. 

I smile softly and look towards the restrooms "I'm just going to pop too the ladies." 

He smiles and nods holding his hand out "want me to hold your drink?"

I hand him it and smile "thank you."

I walk towards the bathrooms and head into a cubical 'deep breaths.' 

I breath in and out three times before heading back outside. 

I spot Lucas and smile walking towards him. 

I stop when I feel someone grab onto my arm and spin me around and into a corner "hey." 

I see Carlos smiling "are you ok?" I raise my eyebrows and nod "why wouldn't I be?" 

He moves closer towards my face "I have heard stories about the boy you are with and I'm not sure you should be with him." 

I roll my eyes and laugh sarcastically "thanks for looking out for me but I'm good."

 I walk past and he grabs my arm "I'm serious Belle." 

He looks towards Ricardo and nods "I have heard that he has drugged other girl's and taking them back to his." 

My body freezes and I have flashbacks of Mr White and his friends "Belle?" 

I shake my head and look towards him "I'm sure that's not true. Who said that anyway?" I look at Carlos and smirk "Ricardo?"

 He shakes his head and stands up straight "no. I didn't tell him because I didn't want him kicking off." 

I look towards Ricardo and see him kissing Alicia and my stomach turns "well I'm not sure he would even care." 

I nod towards them and Carlos looks over and shakes his head in shock "I'm so sorry Belle."

 I scoff and walk past him "it's not your fault. The girl's warned me about him anyway." 

I look back over towards Ricardo and take a deep breath "have a good night." 

I wave at Carlos and walk back towards Lucas. 

"You get lost?" I laugh nervously and nod "no I just got talking to people." 

I smile and he hands me my drink and I drink it in one "another?" 

He raises his eyebrow and I smile and walk towards the bar "why not."