57.

The next morning I wake up to 4 missed calls from Ricardo "Gabriella?" I sit up and call him back "Belle?" The door swings open and Gabriella runs in with a bat "what's up?" I shake my head and stick my phone on loud "I'm not sure? I have 4 missed calls from Ricardo." She sits beside me and smiles "maybe he wants to just check in on you?" Gabriella's phone rings and she smiles "it's Carlos?" She answers and smiles "morning." He face drops and she looks at me "ok we will be right over." She looks at me and I hang up "what's happened? Is it Carlos? Ricardo?" She holds my hand and nods "it's Ricardo. He has been hurt. Let's go."

I get out the bed and run downstairs after her "Leticia?" I look around and shake my head "everyone must still be sleeping?" She nods and grabs her phone "I will text her. Let's go." She grabs her car keys and opens the door and I run after her towards the car and she drives off. We get to Carlos's house and I get out the car and run upstairs "Ricardo?" I see him sitting on the sofa with Maria stitching him up "you called her?" He looks at Carlos and he shakes his head "technically I called Gabriella?" Ricardo rolls his eyes and Maria nods "done." She stands up and smiles "keep it clean." She walks towards me and smiles "he's going to be fine." I nod and hug her "thank you."

She walks out the door and I walk towards Ricardo "what happened?" He shrugs and smiles "I let them get in my head. Luis told me how he was going to kill you and the baby and his friend Enrique took a cheap shot and shot me but he couldn't even aim right and got my arm." I smile and hug him "I'm so glad you're ok." He laughs nervously "ouch." I shake my head and let go off him "sorry." He looks around and shakes his head "where are the girl's?" I stand up and smile "still at the cabin with Leticia and Jose." Ricardo raises his eyebrows "Jose?" I nod and smile "yeah why?" He looks at Carlos and nods "Jose is Luis stepbrother." He runs towards the door and grabs his phone "let's hope we get there before he wakes up and hurts them." Gabriella nods and runs after him "my sister is there so I'm coming." She gets into her car with Carlos and Ricardo leaving me on the doorstep "I'm sorry." The car drives off and I take a deep breath and head back inside closing the door behind me. I look around and smile "I'm sorry Ricardo." I head upstairs and grab my suitcase and start packing my stuff before heading back downstairs. I grab a piece of paper and pen and write a note 'Ricardo I am so sorry for putting you and your family and friends in danger these last few weeks. I think it's best that I leave and make yous all safe. I love you and I will never forget you. Thank you for everything. Belle x' I place the note with the baby scan and my engagement ring on the door side table and smile before heading out the door closing it behind me.

A few days pass and the fight stops. The southside lose a few good men and return back to the Southside. Once everything calms down and the town looks like it used to Ricardo sends more men out to search for me but after a long week off searching Ricardo takes a break and heads to club 639 with Carlos and Anthony. After a few hours they get wasted and Gabriella and Leticia turn up and spot Ricardo speaking to Alicia at the bar and spot Alicia being touchy with him so they walk towards them but before they could say anything Alicia moves in on him and kisses him. Gabriella and Leticia stop in shock and shake their heads "Ricardo?" He jumps and looks at them "what?" He looks at Alicia and shoves her "get off me." He shakes his head and grabs his beer and walks outside. "Ricardo wait." Gabriella and Leticia follow him "I don't know what came over me." They both walk towards him and cuddle him "we know. We miss her too." He smashes the beer bottle against the wall and it smashes "I just want to know she is ok and safe." They both walk towards him and hug him "us too."

Carlos walks out with Alicia and Leticia shakes her head "you." Gabriella holds her back and shakes her head "she isn't worth it." Leticia sticks her earing back on and scoffs "get out of here while you still can." Alicia runs down the street and Leticia looks back at Ricardo "go home and we will update you if we hear anything." He nods and hugs them "thanks girl's. I don't know what I would do if yous wasn't here." Ricardo walks down the street and Leticia looks at Gabriella and takes a deep breath "do we tell him where she is?" Gabriella shakes her head "we promised we wouldn't until she was ready." Leticia grabs her bag and nods "I'm going to drop these off at the motel and I will meet you back home?" Gabriella nods and waves "ok."