24.

I slowly open my eyes when I see a light shine into my eyes "Jonathan?" 

I see a figure but I pass out again before I can make them out. 

I wake up again and quickly sit up looking at myself I see a bandage around my left arm "ouch."

 I shake my head and take a deep breath 'did last night really happen?'

 I look around the unfamiliar room and get out of bed "hey." 

I look down and see Ricardo on the floor "sorry." 

I sit back on the bed and laugh nervously shaking my head "what are you doing down there?" 

He sits up and smiles "I didn't want to leave you alone last night." 

I look around the room and laugh sarcastically "where am I?"

 He smiles and stands up stretching "Carlos's spare room." 

The room door swings open making me jump "everyone awake and decent?" 

Carlos pops his head in and smiles "I come with food."

He walks in holding a tray of food and orange juice and places it down on the bed. "You feeling better?" 

I look at my arm and smile "I don't know how I feel? I have so many things going through my head." 

I look at Ricardo and shake my head "you shouldn't have kicked of like that though."

 He raises his eyebrow and smirks "are you being serious? If it weren't for me then Lucas would have done a repeat of last weekend." 

Carlos laughs nervously and walks towards the door "I will leave yous too it." He walks out the door closing it behind him. 

I look at Ricardo and roll my eyes "I saw what you done to Lucas." 

He shrugs and sits on the bed next to me "and? I would do it again if he ever tried what he done last week again." 

I stand up and laughs sarcastically "why? I'm not your girl? I can kiss who I want." 

He smirks and shakes his head "what? You think I done that to him because of a stupid kiss?"

 I raise my eyebrow and shrug "yeah?" 

He smiles and stands up "wow." 

He walks towards the drawers and grabs his phone "I did it because he done this to you." 

He shows me a photo of my neck and wrists all bruised "what?"

 I sit down and shake my head in shock.

"Lucas done that?" I look towards my wrist and see them still a little bruised.

 "He drugged you and tried to have sex with you at the side of the club. Luckily Carlos's cousins found you and told us or god knows what would have happened." 

I take a deep breath and nod "so that's why Luis done this?"

 I touch the bandage and Ricardo nods and sits beside me "he wanted revenge and must have thought hurting you would hurt a lot that him actually hurting me."

 I smile and hug him "well I'm fine so thank you." 

He hugs me back and for a tiny second I forget about everything bad. Mr White and his friends. Lucas and his cousins. Everything.

"Want to go get food? I don't trust Carlos's cooking." I smile and stand-up "I would love too." 

I look down at my skater dress and smile "I should go home and change first though?" 

He nods and stands up "I will drive you home and we can go a drive? I know the perfect place for lunch."

 I smile and grab my bag "it's a date." 

I laugh nervously and look towards the ground "not a date but you know."

 I look towards the floor and nod "it's a mate date?" 

He pulls my head up and smiles "it's a date." 

He leans forward to kiss me but I back away and laugh nervously "you need to earn a kiss." 

He rolls his eyes and takes my hand "fine."

 He kisses my hand smirks before walking towards the door "coming?" 

I follow him out the room and downstairs "I'm just going to speak to Carlos but I will meet you in the car?" 

He opens the front door and I nod "ok."

 I look out the door and laugh nervously "what car is it?" He smiles and points towards a blue car in the street "the blue one." 

I nod and walk towards the car and sit inside waiting for Ricardo. 

After a few minutes he runs out smiling and gets into the car "ready?" I nod and stick my belt on "yeah." 

He starts the car and drives towards my apartment. 

He stops the car and laughs nervously "you go get changed and text me when you are ready and I will come get are you ok?" 

I nod firmly and smile "ok." 

I get out the car and he drives of 'what is he up too?' 

I shrug and head inside the apartment and stick my phone on charge in the kitchen before heading for a shower. 

Trying to avoid my bandage getting wet I hang my arm out the shower and wash the rest of me.

 I look outside as the rain starts and roll my eyes "jeans a jumper it is." 

I get changed and check my phone percentage "that will do." 

I text Ricardo and wait by the phone and see a text from him "I'm outside x."

 I smile and head out the door and downstairs. I

 get into the car and smile "so where did you go?" 

He shrugs and drives of "surprise?" 

I roll my eyes and stick my belt on "should I be scared?" He shrugs and smiles "maybe."