7.

The next morning I wake up and look at my phone "8AM?" 

I take a deep breath and get out of bed "may as well get up." 

I head towards the bathroom and run the shower.

I stay in the shower for a few minutes and rinse my face with the hot water. 

I smirk  and take a deep breath before getting out. 

I get ready and towel dry my hair before packing the rest of my things and head out the door with my suitcase as I walk towards Pedro's store. 

I reach the store and see Gloria inside sorting through a folder "hey Isabelle." 

I smile and walk towards her "hi." 

She hands me a key and smirks "Pedro asked if you could look after the store this morning? He is taking the girl's to their dance competition but I will come over and help out after I get things for tonight?" 

I take the keys and nod "well no rush to come help." 

I stick the keys in my pocket and walk behind the till. "Ok well this is a list of things that need done and you can let us know what stock we need." 

She hands me the folder and I smile and stick it behind the till "I will." 

She waves and grabs her bag "I will check on you later or see you tonight." S

he waves before heading towards the door closing it behind her.

I take a deep breath and look around the store "I got this." 

After a few minutes the door doesn't move so I look around and grab the folder and start going around the store checking stock. 

I sit down on the floor by the freezer at the back of the store and hear the door open "hello." 

I stand up and look through the freezer door and see someone walk towards me "yes?" 

I see a man around my age standing on the other side of the freezer door smiling "hi." 

I close the freezer and laugh nervously "can I help you with something?" 

I push a strand of hair behind my ear and look towards the floor picking up the folder "flowers and chocolates?"

 I smile and nod "this way." 

I walk down the second isle and show him the chocolates "for someone special?" He grabs a box of chocolates and nods "my grandma." 

I laugh nervously and nod "ok well we have flowers at the front of the store." 

He looks towards the door and nods "I know." 

He looks back at me and smirks "I've been in this store loads." 

He shrugs and laughs sarcastically "I just wanted an excuse to speak to you." 

I blush and look towards the floor "why?" He shrugs and smiles "pretty face." 

I shake my head and laugh nervously "sorry but I'm not looking for anything?" 

He smiles and walks towards the flowers "I will see you around then?" 

He leaves money on the counter and I shrug "maybe." 

He smirks and looks me up and down before heading out the door. 

I take a deep breath and shake my head "god."

I walk towards the counter and stick the money in the till and look towards the window and see the boy getting onto a motorbike and driving off. 

The rest of the evening I serve a few more people and stock check the shelves before Gloria returning at 4PM. 

"Hey doll." She walks towards me with a red gift bag.

 "How has the day been?" I smile and look around "good." 

I get the folder and hand her it "I stock checked everything and listed stuff."

 She takes the folder and smiles "thank you." 

She goes into her bag and smirks "I got you keys." 

She hands her a set of keys and smiles "the apartment is officially yours." 

I smirk and hug her "I cannot thank you enough." 

She smirks and nods "Pedro will be here in an hour to take you after work to stick your things in then bring you too the BBQ?" 

I smile and nod towards my case "I only have one case anyway." 

She looks towards my case and nods "see you tonight then." 

She walks towards the door and waves "enjoy the apartment." 

I wave and smile "thank you." 

I look towards the keys and smile "finally things are looking up."

An hour later Pedro walks through the door and smiles "ready to see your new place?" 

I grab my suitcase and nod "I am so ready." 

He takes my case and nods towards the door "you lock up and meet me in the car?" I smile and nod "ok." 

He walks towards the door with my case and I grab the keys and turn the lights of before heading out the door locking it and following Pedro towards the car. 

I get into the passenger side and he sticks my case in the boot and sits down in the drive side." 

He smirks and looks towards the back seat "me and the girl's got you a few things." 

I look towards the back seats and see 8 bags "a few?"

 I shake my head and smile "you really shouldn't have." 

He rolls his eyes and starts the car "it's a way of saying thank you?" He starts the car and laughs sarcastically "plus the girl's insisted." 

He drives of and I shake my head and laugh nervously "well thank you."