27.

Once I hit the water I feel an adrenaline rush and I swim to the surface.

I feel Ricardo's hands wrap around my waist and pull me towards him kissing me.

I push my hair back and smile "that was amazing. Why didn't we do that yesterday?"

Ricardo shrugs and smiles "I didn't know you would want to on a first date?"

I smile and nod "I love adrenaline."

He spins me around in his arms and smiles "my little adrenaline monkey."

I shake my head and splash him "we have nicknames for each other already? Ok boo."

He rolls his eyes and swims after me "I hate that word."

I smirk and swim away "sorry boo."

My phone dings when I'm in the water and Adrianna looks at it "who is Craig?"

She looks at me phone and laughs nervously "I bet It's the boy who came by earlier."

Pedro raises his eyebrow and laughs sarcastically "what?" Adrianna shows Pedro my phone and he shakes his head "it's her landlord? Is that why you and Rosie are being of with her? Because yous think she is cheating on Ricardo?"

She sticks the phone down and laughs nervously "maybe?"

Pedro shakes his head in disappointment "what have I told yous about being nosey?"

She takes a deep breath and nods "I know but we thought she was cheating on Ricardo so we acted before we found out the truth."

Pedro nods and smiles "well I think yous owe Belle an apology. She thinks she done something wrong and yous don't like her anymore."

Adrianna shakes his head and stands up "what? No. We love Belle."

Pedro smiles "good because she isn't going anywhere."

I look up and see Adrianna standing at the edge of the cliff looking down "Belle?"

Ricardo and Rosie look up and shake their heads "what are you doing?"

Ricardo quickly swims towards the stairs and gets out "what's happened?"

She laughs sarcastically and shakes her head "nothing."

She walks down the stairs and smiles "I just want to come in with Belle?"

Ricardo looks at me shocked and I smile "are you sure?"

She nods and continues to walk down the stairs "I'm sure."

She gets to the bottom and Ricardo sits down the edge dangling his feet into the water and she does the same.

She looks at me and smiles "can you hold my hand?"

I nod and swim towards her "of course I can."

I hold my hand out and she holds it tightly and takes a deep breath before sliding into the water.

After half an hour in the water I smile and swim towards the steps "I'm going to get a drink."

I look at them in the water and shrug "anyone else?"

Adrianna swims towards me and nods "me."

I help her out the water and she starts walking up the stairs and I follow her.

We get to the top and Pedro smirks "well done."

Adrianna runs towards him and hugs him "I'm all wet."

He nods and giggles "I can tell." He holds a towel up and I sit down and take one for myself.

I get a drink and Pedro hands me my phone "Craig texted you."

I look at my phone and smile "thank you."

Pedro looks at Adrianna and raises his eyebrow "anything you want to say Adrianna?"

I look at Adrianna and she laughs nervously "me and Rosie thought that man that came over earlier was...." She looks at me and shrugs "your other boyfriend?"

I laugh nervously and shake my head "what? Is that why yous are acting weird?"

She looks down and takes a deep breath "yes. Sorry."

I smile softly and shake my head "it's fine."

Pedro looks at me and raises his eyebrow "hug?"

I laugh softly and shrug "I would do that same if I thought someone I loved was being lied and cheated on?"

He looks at Adrianna and nods "you and your sister still should have asked her first before jumping to conclusions."

She smiles softly and nods "I know and we will in future. Promise."

She stands up and holds her hand out "can we go back in?"

I smile and stand up taking her hand "yes. Let's do it."

We walk towards the stairs and she shakes her head and stops "can we jump in?"

I raise my eyebrow and smirk "are you sure?"

She nods and looks over the edge "if you hold my hand then yes."

I squeeze her hand and nod "I am here. Always." She smiles and take a deep breath "then let's do it."

I look over the edge towards Rosie and Ricardo and wave "come down so make room."

They swim towards the back of the lake and I look at Adrianna "ready?" She nods and smiles "more than ever."

We run towards the edge of the cliff and I feel her squeeze my hand tighter as our feet leave the ground and we jump over the cliff.

We hit the water and I pull her towards me and she wraps her arms around my neck as I swim towards the surface.