4

I met Darren and Maia at our favorite cafe to tell them what Namjoon wanted me to do

I met Darren and Maia at our favorite cafe to tell them what Namjoon wanted me to do. "So... He really didn't know that people called him that?". Darren says sipping his tea. "Of course he didn't, all he thought about was knowledge in high school and college". Maia huffed.

"Hello focus, I need help". I said. "Ok, how can we help?". Maia asked. "I have a brief description on what Namjoon might like in a guy but I want some more input". I said. "Like?". Darren said. "We all know he likes older men". I exclaim. "True". They both agreed. "Someone around his height but not that tall". I said. "Someone that won't put up with his nonsense". I added.

"You forgot sass". Maia giggled. "Yes". I laughed. "He must be passionate about his work". Darren says. "And willing or wants to settle down". When I said that, they both turned to me. "What?". I tilted me head. "Guys... He's twenty five". I said. "Early". Darren said. "Early". Maia repeated.

"Tsk". I bit my sandwich out of anger and they laughed. "But your right, Namjoon is the type to settle down while he's young". Maia said. "Exactly!". I cheered. "I might have someone in mind". Darren said. "No". I shut him down instantly. "Really!?! I'm trying to help!". Darren yelled.

"But you never do". Maia sassed. "Darren... How old is he?". I asked. Darren mumbles something and I knew it wasn't good. "Speak up mouse". Maia snickers. "Thirty seven!". Darren shouted and I gasped. "Fuck is wrong with you?!?". I yelled. "Darren you can leave I'll pay for your lunch". Maia said.

"I hate both of you". Darren hissed darkly and we laughed. "Don't you have any single neighbors?". Maia asked me. "No, all of them are married". I sighed. "This is going to be harder then I thought". I sink in my chair. "Not for you, you know his type perfectly, you got it". Darren pats my shoulder.

"Darren's right". Maia smiles then smirks. "I vote no". Darren and I said at the same time. "Come on! Look, we all go out this Saturday and find someone that might make Namjoon happy". Maia said. "That... Doesn't sound like a bad idea". I said. "Then its set...". "Minus the fact that I have kids and no one would watch them". I hissed.

"Umm hello, Zai". Maia says eating her fruit salad. "But you...". "I meant you, Darren and I, Zai can watch them". Maia grinned. "Fine... But I want to be back by midnight". I huffed. "All the good shit happens at midnight". Darren groans. "Exactly! Your such a downer Jimin". Maia pouts.

"Someone has to be". I shook my head and they giggled. "Let's go ladies, lunch is over and I'll pay". Darren winks at us and goes to the cashier. "Good and while you do that, I'll go to the bathroom, I gotta call my man". Maia bit her lip and leaves. "Ahh... I want that". I said watching her leave. I thought I did back in high school but that crumbled.

My friends tell me to get back out there but I always tell them that I need to focus on my kids and my job but really, I'm scared. No one told how a heartbreak can leave you so... Weak. That's not even the real reason why I wanted to date again. It was because I was still in love with my ex. The same person that broke my heart beyond repair.

Min Yoongi.