Darren's pov

"Now you're sulking". Hoseok says to me. "Yes I am". I huffed. "I left my baby at home, he's probably traumatized right now". I said. "We have to go back and get him!". I yelled. "He needs ice-cream and hugs and kisses and cuddles and...". Hoseok kissed my neck.

"Th-that's not fair". I held my neck glaring at him. "You stopped didn't you?". Hoseok chuckled. "Look Jimin will be fine, a little alone time is what he needs right now". Hoseok said. I sighed leaning my head on the car window. "You're right". I said. "I know I am, now stop sulking and smile, I want to see you smile".

I blushed hearing him say that. "I'll take a blushing face too". Hoseok laughs. "Hate you". I giggled. "No you don't". Hoseok smirks and looks at me. "Eyes on the road, I'm not dying for you". I hissed. "But you will die with me and no one will take you from me and we will be together forever". Hoseok said.

I covered my face with my hands. "Stop saying things like that". I muffled in my hands. "You're so cute". Hoseok laughed. "Hate you".

 "Hate you"

"First up, food". I said pulling Hoseok in the building. "Seriously?". Hoseok groaned. "Food is my air and I need air to survive, I need my fir!". I shouted. "Not gonna question you". Hoseok said and I laughed. "Darren?".

"Dylan!". I went to him to give him a hug. "What are you doing here?". I asked. "Jimin said I can come here when I wasn't busy so here I am". He laughs. 'Oh dear'. I gave Dylan a uncomfortable smile. "What are you doing here?". Dylan asked. "I'm here for food".

Dylan shakes his head. "Of course you are". Dylan sighs. "I need fir to survive! Its not that hard to understand!". I yelled. "Fi...". "Dylan don't, just don't". Hoseok says next to me. "Ok... So can y'all help me find Jimin, the lady at the desk said there's no Park here". Dylan said.

"Uh...". I scratch my neck. I felt Hoseok poke my side. He wanted me to tell him. "Hobi umm....". "Sure". Hoseok kissed my cheek and left. "Come Dylan". I walked away and he follows me.

I took Dylan to a sitting area and told him to seat down. "Darren, your freaking me out, is Jimin ok?". Dylan asked. "Physically yes, emotionally no". I sighed. "Why? What happen?". Dylan asked and I can hear how worried he was. 'He's such a good guy'. I smiled to myself. "Just don't freak out".

"I'm killing him, his family, his company, his pets". I blinked at Dylan. He was like a whole different person. "I told you not to freak out". I rubbed my head. "What else was I supposed to do?". Dylan looks at me. "Not freak out!". I shouted. "I didn't, I want to kill him". Dylan grins.

I inhaled and exhaled. "Where's Jimin?". Dylan asked. "Having some alone time". I told him. "Where?'. Dylan said. "Alone". I replied. "You're not going to tell me are you?". Dylan asked. "I'm not". I answered. "He REALLY needs to be alone Dylan". I gave him a sad look.

Dylan rubs his hair clearly pissed off. "Fine". Dylan says angrily. "Just give him a hour to his self, then I'll tell you where he is, ok?". I smiled. "Promise?". Dylan looks at me in hope. "I promise". I said. "Ok... Guess I'll go home then". Dylan pouted.

"Cool, bye!". I ran to find my Hobi.