34

I didn't sleep at all last night. After Dylan kissed me, he immediately apologize. I don't know what came over me... But I ran out the club. I was just confused. I wasn't mad at him or anything, I was just... Feeling something.

*sighs*. I'm laying on my bed looking up at me ceiling feeling guilty. I was ignoring my phone since last night. I didn't want them my friends to worry about me. I want to deal with this myself. I'm just scared... at least to love. I know all men aren't the same but how they treat people can be similar.

I don't want another heartbreak. I'm not ready to have another one. A loud banging on my door made me fall from my bed. "Ok! Ok! I'm coming! Damn!". I stomped downstairs and violently opened my front door.

 I stomped downstairs and violently opened my front door

"Hy...". "Do you know how long I've been out here?". Jin says looking like he was about to hit me. "I had to make my driver come and knock for me". Jin hissed and bumps me to get inside. 'Bitch'. I followed him to my living room. "I would like something sweet and some tea". Jin says sitting down on my couch. "Sure". I sighed.

Once Jin got his free food he started talking. "So have you decided to be my model?". He asked. 'Shit, I forgot all about that'. All I did was smile. "So you forgot about what I said?". Jin said sounding mad. "I knew Namjoon wasn't reliable". Jin pops a chocolate in his mouth and looks at me.

"I want you to model my next line, I'm not asking you to leave your job". Jin said. "Your not?". I asked. "No, I'm not, I just want you to model some of my clothes, you being a gorgeous cutie and wearing my clothes, people are going to envy not only me but you". Jin grins. "Envy? Me?". I said surprised.

"Of course child". Jin smiles. "I mean haven't you seen yourself?". He asked. "Your face is just as perfect as mines, that's the biggest compliment that you will ever get in your life". Jin chuckled. "Thanks?". I said. "You should be thanking me". Jin says sipping his tea. "But enough about me, I can't believe I just said that". Jin sighs. "What's wrong?".

That caught me off guard a little. "No-nothing". I replied. "Well something must be wrong with you since my Joonie tried calling you last night and you didn't answer". Jin hissed. "Now, what's wrong with you?". Jin growled. "I...". I rubbed my hair roughly. "Everything". I finally said. "Tell me".

I told Jin everything and Jin just stares at me silently. "So... What's wrong with you?". Jin says confused. "I just told you!". I yelled. "No, you just basically told me that you have feelings for this Dylan guy, you didn't tell what's wrong". Jin said. "I can't like him!". I shouted. "And why not?". Jin asked. "Because I still love my ex!".

Jin watched me for a few seconds then started laughing. "What's so funny?!?". I yelled pissed. "You are". Jin giggled. "How?!?". I yelled. "Jimin... You don't love your ex". Jin said bluntly. "You're scared of being hurt again, that's what your feeling". Jin said. "You're protecting yourself and I understand that, I do, but if you keep doing this to yourself, you'll never be happy because your not letting yourself be happy". Jin stated.

I look away from him. "And if you're still locking your heart away, you will lose Dylan and he's a good guy, I checked and don't asked". Jin giggled. "Jin". I said weakly. "Be happy Jimin and let someone make you happy and make you feel loved again". Jin grins and I started crying.

"Oh sweetie". Jin sighs and gives me a hug. "Tha-thank you Hyung". I said still crying. "Your welcome cutie". Jin said. "And I'll try". I smiled. "Good boy". Jin said getting his jacket. "Now I must go and get ready". Jin said. "For the show?". I asked. "Uh... Yeah the show". Jin said. "Ok, give Namjoon my love". I smirked.

"Ok! He's be... I hate you". Jin huffs and walks out while I laughed.

"They are SO cute together".