64

"Mmm"

"Mmm". I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a unfamiliar office. "What the hell?". I tried to move but I was tied to a chair. "What is...?". I tried breaking free but I couldn't. The only thing flashing in my mind was danger.

"HELLO! ANYONE!". I screamed. "Yoongi". I whispered and I didn't know why. I heard someone coming and got scared. I tried to move the chair I was in to the desk to grab anything but the door was opened before I got the chance to do anything.

"You can do whatever you want to me but I'll be DAMN if I let you near my kids!". I yelled. "Really? Why would I hurt your kids?". I felt my heart drop into my stomach hearing that familiar voice. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!". I screamed and gave a look of pure disgust and hatred to the person that did this to me.

 I screamed and gave a look of pure disgust and hatred to the person that did this to me

"What I do?". Maia tilts her head. "THIS!?!". I wiggled in the chair. "Let me go so we can fight!". I yelled. "I still don't know what I did". Maia says laughing. "Ahhhh!!!". I tired so hard to get free so I can beat her with this chair. "And I'm not letting you go till you tell me where you were for the past week!". Maia shouted.

My eyes was looking in every direction of the office so I wouldn't have to look at her. "Nice weather were having huh?". I chuckled uncomfortable. "I will hurt you Jimin". Maia hissed. "Do you know what I put this people through because no one knew where you were?". Maia said.

"I'm assuming something sinister". I replied. "I put eight people in the hospital, two are in comas, three won't be able to walk ever again and the rest lost three senses". Maia says fuming. "Uh...". I was to scared to ask her what she did.

"All because they wanted to speak shit about you and me already not being mentality stable because I didn't know where you were, I lost my motherfucking mind". Maia says smiling. "Now... WHERE WERE YOU!?!". Maia screamed and I know she was worried. "I'm sorry Maia". I said.

"You should be!". Maia yells and I see her eyes tear up. "I thought someone here took you or that stalker had you! I almost killed three cops because they said they couldn't find you!". Maia covers her mouth to cry. "Maia". I called out softly. "I'm sorry, I'm fine, see". I said. "How was I supposed to know that!?!". Maia yells.

I was so busy feeling like shit and I realized that all of this wasn't my fault. "Didn't Joon tell you he gave me a week off?". I asked and Maia faced turned angry in a heartbeat. "That fucking egg looking bastard didn't tell me shit". Maia says grinning like she was about to kill Namjoon.

"I'll kill him later". Maia got a chair and sat right in front of me. "You're going to tell me what happen, where you were and where you got that hickey". Maia demands. I took a deep breath and took her everything minus the sex.

Mai's didn't blink at all, she just stared at me. "You and your ex are back together?". Maia asked clearly pissed. "Ma...". "The guy that cheated on you and accused you of cheating". Maia said. "It w...". "Pretty much yelled at you for no reason and made you cry and stop smiling for years". Maia hissed.

"He sa...". "The same guy you caught cheating with your own eyes". Maia said. "Ma...". "You gave that man that didn't deserve you in the first place a second chance? And what about Dylan?". Maia asked. "We di....". "So that's why he was so down yesterday". Maia sighs. "I di...". "This is so damn". Maia stops. "Maia, please".

"I'm in a kdrama!".

My face dropped watching her jump up and down. "The leading role gets back together with a ex but there's another guy that's still wants the main character and will do anything to get that love!". Maia squeals. "And I'm the best friend caught in the middle and doesn't know what to do!". Maia yelps.

"L-let me go". I shook my head in disbelief. "Making me feel guilty for nothing". I said. "This ain't about you". Maia hissed. "Yes i...". "How was the make up sex?". Maia asked. "What!". I yelled. "Every couple that gets back together has make up sex, its the law and tradition, so how was it? Rough? Sweet? Can't describe it... Was it terrible?".

"It was everything but terrible". I huffed. "Damn it". I sighed. "Ooh... A rough but sweet daddy huh? What a kink". Maia giggles. "So... You're not mad?". I asked. "Nah, its your life". Maia shrugs and unties me. "But if he hurts you again, they will lose their father". Maia winks.

"I love you Maia". I hugged her. "Love you too". Maia returns the hug. "Now come, Namjoon is waiting". Maia pulls me out the room. "We're in Goldsin?". I asked. "Yeah, on the third floor". Maia answered. I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

When we reached our floor, Namjoon was standing there. "Joon! Hello!". I waved happily. "You work". Namjoon pointed at Maia. "Fuck you too". Maia bumps him and went to her desk. "And you". Namjoon glares at me but I smiled.

"Get your jamless ass to work!".