27

Since it was Friday, I was taking my Angels to meet Taehyung. My twins will not talk to anyone unless I introduce them. "Mum, no offense but I just want to sleep". San says yawning. "Yo-you were just sleeping". I said. "Was I?". San asked. "Yes and you were snoring like you were in pain". Sanna giggled. "Shut it".

 "Shut it"

"Woah!". Sanna was the first to run around. "What is with all this pink?". San groans and went after Sanna. I laughed and saw Taehyung looking sad and that made me mad. "Taehyung?". I said and he looks at me then smiles. "Jimin!". He hugs me tightly with he unique smile. 'There's the Tae I know'. I giggled. "What are you doing here?". He asked.

"Really?". I rolled my eyes. "I called you yesterday and told you that I was coming with a surprise". I said. "Oops... I forgot". Taehyung chuckled. "So... Where's my food?". He held out his hands. "You work with food and their right over there". I pointed to my twins. "Those are your kids?". He asked. "Yup!". I grinned.

"Eek!". Taehyung squeals. "Can I meet them please!". Taehyung shakes me. "I bought them here so you could". I took his hands off me. "Kids! There's someone I want you two to meet". I usher them to me and they ran over. "Taehyung, meet my babies San and Sanna". I said. "Nice to meet you!". Sanna says cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you too". Taehyung smiles at her. "Aww! You have a cute smile!". Sanna giggles. "Thank you". Taehyung laughs. I was wondering why San wasn't saying anything so I look at him and he was blushing. 'AHHH! CUTE!'. I patted San on his back and he jumps. "Ni-nice to meet you". San says looking down. "You too San". Taehyung said and San runs away.

"What I d...". "Aww big bro has a crush! Now, I can tease you!". Sanna chases after him. "Cr-crush!?!". Taehyung yelps and I laughed. "I'm paying you extra Tae, I never seen my son like that". I giggled. "Oh... I'm sorry". Taehyung said. "Its a good thing... But do me a favor". I whisper in his ear and he gasped.

"That's mean". Taehyung huffs. I pulled out 3 thousands dollars and put it in his jacket pocket. "I know". I smirked and sat down with my twins to order. "Mum, can we order anything we want?". Sanna asked. "As long as it isn't on the dessert side then yes". I told her. "I'm not hun...". "Ready to eat?". Taehyung asked San smiling.

"Uhh... Umm ca-can I ha-have a chee- cheeseburger pl-please?". I have never heard San sound so nervous before, that took everything in me not to laugh. "Sure San". Taehyung grins at him and San's whole face went red. "Can I have a seafood plate please?". Sanna says.

"Of course and the regular for you right Jimin?". Taehyung asked. "You know me so well". I laughed. "That's all you eat here". Taehyung rolls his eyes and leaves. "Let me guess, the pork bowl?". San said. "You also know me so well". I snicker. "But enough about me... You and Tae huh? Since when?". I asked. "Eomma!". San yelled. "Not sorry".

After we finished eating, San walked Sanna to the bathroom and Taehyung walks up to me. "You did well". I told him. "I feel so bad". Taehyung said. "Don't, he's been picking on me, I had to return the favor". I said. "Umm... Jimin, can I asked you something?". Taehyung says looking embarrassed.

"Sure". I answered. "Where's that one guy you came in here with? He starts with a Z?". TaeHyung asked. "Zai? Probably working or with Maia, why?". I asked. Taehyung looks around. "Tae! You can't like him! He's married to Maia". I said. "Wait what?". Taehyung said surprised. "I thought you two were dating". Taehyung said.

"Everytime I'm with a guy, people think were dating". I sigh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you". Taehyung said. "Don't worry Tae, I'm not wi...". Dylan suddenly pops in my mind. "Jimin?". I saw Taehyung staring at me. "Umm...". My phone suddenly rings. 'Who's the life saver'. I saw Maia's name on the screen.

"Sorry Tae, its Maia, I have to take this". I said. "Sure, I'll watch them". Taehyung smiles. "Thank you". I went outside to answer my phone. "Maia? What's up?". I said. 'It's Jungkook, he hasn't been his self lately". "So...?". 'Can you talk to him please? Your good at comforting people'. I rubbed my temples already getting a headache.

"Maia, I'm with my ba...". 'I know your at Loir's, I'm coming to get them, just go talk to Jungkook please... I really haven't seen him like this before and I'm worried'. She was worried. I can here it in her voice. "Ok, I'll see what I can do". I said. 'Thank you Jimin! I'll own you I promise!'. "Just remember that, I'll wait for you". 'On my way now'.

"Who was on the phone Eomma?". Sanna asked me when I walked back in. "Maia, she's coming to get you two while I'll take care of something". I told her. "Is Zai coming too!?!". Sanna yells. "No". San answered for me. "Man". Sanna puffs out her cheeks. "The baddest Aunt has arrived!". Maia walks in saying.

"Good, I'll go now". I get my coat. "You two behave". I kissed my babies. "We will!". They said and walked out.

Maia smirks watching Jimin leave. "So...".

"Who wants dessert?".