45

"Always". I was mixing the pancake mix a little to roughly. "It always my damn house". I slammed the bowl down angrily. Maia and Zai barged into my house to spend the night and if that wasn't enough, the J-Ren couple came over as well.

"They didn't even eat with us and yet they want to eat my damn food". I grumbled. "Jokes on them, all of them are eating porridge". I laughed. I was making me some strawberry pancakes, a omelet, a small fruit salad and pork. Don't judge me. "I am feas...". My doorbell stops me.

"Who?". I wiped my hands to get the door. "Maybe its Dy!". I started to fix my hair and took the apron off. "Breath". I closed my eyes then opened the door.

 I closed my eyes then opened the door

"MY GOD DAMN BABIES!!!". I squeezed them super tight. "Eo...". I didn't care about Sanna gasping for air. I missed my babies. "Son! Let my grandchildren breath!". I heard my dad yell from the car. "You could have walked my kids to the door!". I yelled back. "I watched them walk didn't I!".

I rolled my eyes and pulled my babies in the house. "Bye dad!". I waved. "Bye Jimin! See you at the reunion!". My dad says driving off. "Reunion?". I turned to my kids. "I'm not going". San huffs. "Me either, we have ALOT of family members, I can't do it mum". Sanna said. "If we don't go, they will just come here". I said. "We'll move". My twins said at the same time.

While I was making breakfast for my babies, they started to tell me about their trip. "Did you really have to push him in the pool though San?". I sighed. He told me that there were some boys trying to talk to Sanna while they were at a pool party.

"I thought it was the right thing to do at the time". San says shrugging. "He was nice!". Sanna shouted. "I don't care what he is, he only wants one thing". San said. "San!". I yelled. "What? He's not to steal my sister's first kiss". San huffs. "Oh... Oh!". I said relived. "Wow... your mind is dirty mum". San smirks.

"I missed you San". I giggled. "I bet you all did". San laughed. "So you didn't miss me?". Sanna asked sadly. "I did but you wanna know who missed you more?". I said and she nodded. "Zai, he's upstairs sleeping". I said. "Eek!". Sanna squeals and runs away.

"Aunt Maia is here too, isn't she?". San asked. "Why yes she is". I chuckled. "AHHHH!!!". I almost fell hearing Zai scream. "SANNA! get off him!!!". San and I were to busy laughing to care. "Should I get her?". San asked.

"No".

💜