54

"Wh-what?". I said. Darren told me everything he saw at Loir's and how he lost it. "I'm so sorry Jimin, I wanted to tell you but you like Tae and I didn't want to mess that up and you like the cafe too so I wanted you to keep going there and...".

I gave Darren a big hug. "It's ok Ren, stop beating yourself up". I said. "Bu...". "Shh, I can never be mad at you, you did it to protect me and I love you for that". I smiled at him. "I don't deserve your friendship!". Darren yells crying. "Woah!". I gasped and the door flew open.

"I did nothing!". I put my hands up and Hoseok laughs at me. "I know Jimin, chill, he's a drama queen". Hoseok replied. "I am a queen and I don't like drama, I start it, so I'm not a drama queen". Darren scoffs. "See, told you". Hoseok shakes his head and I giggled. "To hell with both of you".

"So... You're not mad at Taehyung?". Hoseok asked me and I shook my head. "I like Tae too much to be mad at him". I told him. "I'm mad at Yoongi for using his friend to spy on me, Tae was just being a good friend, that's all". I said. "Good, they can die together". Darren says eating his sandwich in anger.

"You look so hot eating that sandwich while your angry". Hoseok said. "A child is in the room". I gagged. "What? It had to be said". Hoseok grins. "Eww". I shivered. "Anywho, I got your things from the resort". Hoseok said. "Thank you, couldn't even have a damn weekend to myself". I sighed. "You can".

I turned to Darren who was smirking at me. "Enlighten me". I said. "You can stay here and Hobi and I can go waste your money you already wasted at the spa for us". Darren said. "That's brilliant". Hoseok nods. "You can't get a refund so...". Hoseok shrugs. "And your ex doesn't know where I live, its a win win". Darren beams.

"A win for who?". I asked. "Us!". The J-Ren couple says at the same time. "Let's go Darren". Hoseok grabs Darren's hand. "Bye Angel! I'm glad you feel better!". Darren blows me a kiss and the ran out the room.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE A CHILD!!!".