Yoongi's pov

"Tae's so lucky that I was in the neighborhood". I was walking to my cafe because Tae sounded like he was in trouble. "He owns a gun, the cops would have been there in two minutes, Jimin's crazy friends would protect him, so why did he call me?".

All I did was opened the door and Taehyung grabs my wrist and pulls me straight to my office.

He shoved me in my seat, took a very deep breath and started speaking in every damn language. I didn't understand shit he said. I got up and went to the door but he slams it shut.

"I was talking to you". Taehyung growls. "I don't think that was talking". I said. "Jungkook fucked your brains out and now you can't formulate a proper sentence". I sighed and Taehyung blushed. "Quiet! This is serious Yoongi". Taehyung said and I raised a brow. "So tell me".

Taehyung told me everything that happened in the past hour. "I am SO sorry". Taehyung bows. "No, this is good". I told him. "Huh? How?". Taehyung asked. "You can ruin it!". I cheered. "No... But I can spy on them just to make sure that they don't get out of hand". Taehyung said.

"Tsk, your no fun". I pouted and Tae laughed. "But... Who's the twins dad then?". I asked. "I... Don't know?". Taehyung rubs his chin and I huffed. "Told you he cheated on me and he's probably protecting him". I hissed. "And I'm not believing that until you give me proof he cheated". Taehyung crossed his arms.

I rubbed my temple, not wanting to argue with him. "Fine, I'll stop but help me Tae!". I begged. "I'm going to now shut up". Taehyung sassed and I laughed. "Good now make me something to eat". I ordered. "Sure!". Taehyung grins and pulls me out my office to go to the kitchen.

"You can make me something as well". Taehyung locks me in the kitchen laughing.

"TAEHYUNG!".